**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Are there different milestone "settings" and what do they depend on?
    Some colleagues have the fifth (last) milestone at 7500 points, while in my account the fifth is at 5000 points (and less dust, artifacts & gold).

• Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    Since we can't see our prestige in game wouldn't it be more "fair" or even "smart" to let everyone buy the 5* crystals? except players who don't have/need them and maybe limit the number of crystals you can buy....Maybe just let uncollected players buy them?!?....or you are just using the same logic that made you think it was smart to send free 2 star crystals to "save the galaxy"?!?

How fast do you want everyone to leave this clown fiesta of a videogame?!?...Cause you are doing a great job towards that goal!!!
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Concerning the brackets to get crystal, how do i move from a current bracket (which can only see 3* crystal) to a higher bracket?
    Does it depend on my total rating? Announcement said "depends on my roster" but I have many 4 stars already but still only see 3* crystal from artifacts? I want to know what should I focus on. Thanks
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ or anyone else to shed some light on this? So earlier in this thread it was stated if you hit max milestones for every day of this event, you’d get enough Dark Artifacts to get the 5* Crystals three times. Each is 27,000 artifacts so that’s a grand total of 81,000. I did the math and by hitting all milestones, I would receive 1,950 Artifacts per day. As this ends on June 4th, making this a 40-day event, 1,950 x 40 = 78,000 which would mean at best we could only get it twice. Are any of my numbers or overall math wrong? If not, it does seem a bit of a letdown that we would be able to get that close without hitting the third crystal, as it’s my understanding we won’t be able to get the Dark Artifacts anywhere but the milestones. Please help!!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Pleas please please make this a permanent part of the game please
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Kaat19 wrote: »
    “We will also be including a small amount of Dungeons Items in a welcome message when Dungeons launches.”

Will that happen?
    Just got mine a single level 1 revive and 2 single level 2 health
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve just had ago in the dungeons. I must say it feels good to do something different and this mode is great. I was able to play with my brother in the same room and like the way it works, can strategise between us and it slowly gets more challenging. And I can’t remember the last time this game ran so smoothly, haven’t got any lag while in arena, you fixed Bishop’s medium.
    Good job!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Mhykke wrote: »
    My room chat did not work in my second run for the entire time. That’s a problem if playing with someone you don’t talk to on another app.

Can you make sure to post any details you have on this, over in the bugs section? Be sure to include all the details that our bug reporting template (stickied at the top) needs. We'll look into it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Do you have to play with the same partner each time or can you rotate among your alliance.

You don't have to play with the same partner each time you play Dungeons!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    My room chat did not work in my second run for the entire time. That’s a problem if playing with someone you don’t talk to on another app.

Can you make sure to post any details you have on this, over in the bugs section? Be sure to include all the details that our bug reporting template (stickied at the top) needs. We'll look into it!

Chatbhas always been broken randomly. It’s a serious issue in dungeons. I cannot see or send any chat. iPad, latest versions of whatever, no background apps.
  • Dr_Physico wrote: »
    Some colleagues have the fifth (last) milestone at 7500 points, while in my account the fifth is at 5000 points (and less dust, artifacts & gold).

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters.

I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

Chatbhas always been broken randomly. It’s a serious issue in dungeons. I cannot see or send any chat. iPad, latest versions of whatever, no background apps.

same problem here. also occured earlier in AQ/AW, where latest node clearances and messages didn't show up. but now in dungeons it really effects gameplay

LG-D855
    Android 6.0
    MCOC v18.0.0 but as mentioned already in earlier versions too
    Dr_Physico wrote: »

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters.

I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

Miike, can you confirm that the bracket with a top milestone of 7,500 points is the highest, or is there another bracket after that? If it is the highest, please see my post a few minutes ago with the breakdown of math for Dark Artifacts and not being able to reach a third 5* crystal as earlier mentioned

soooo you saying, a Level 60, Uncollected, 600k account with 5k+ prestige is a "not so experienced"??? what are the thresholds for the brackets, what do they depend on?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    So first off, I like the dungeons.. a lot!
    But what I don't like right off the bat, is the clunky, laggy, in game chat.
    There's very little time to discuss your strategy and pick paths in the time allowed.. especially at higher levels where the fights last longer. So, the clunky chat makes it even more of a conundrum.

I think it would be awesome if you allowed players to 'mark' or highlight which links they would like their teammate to take out rather than trying to mess with the chat, or having to switch to outside chat program to discuss.
    It would be awesome if I could tap the link and choose to highlight or mark, and have it visually glow red.. or green.. or whatever works.

Simple, quick, and efficient.
    Thoughts?
  • DroidDoes wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ or anyone else to shed some light on this? So earlier in this thread it was stated if you hit max milestones for every day of this event, you’d get enough Dark Artifacts to get the 5* Crystals three times. Each is 27,000 artifacts so that’s a grand total of 81,000. I did the math and by hitting all milestones, I would receive 1,950 Artifacts per day. As this ends on June 4th, making this a 40-day event, 1,950 x 40 = 78,000 which would mean at best we could only get it twice. Are any of my numbers or overall math wrong? If not, it does seem a bit of a letdown that we would be able to get that close without hitting the third crystal, as it’s my understanding we won’t be able to get the Dark Artifacts anywhere but the milestones. Please help!!

Your numbers are not wrong, but one of ours is. The event will end on June 6th, not June 4th! So that means there are 42 days, and not 40. I will adjust the announcement post and @Kabam DK is fixing the in game message. Thank you for pointing this out to us!
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Are you willing to be transparent about what it takes to earn different rewards?

I'm not a believer in ranking champs for Prestige only... but I'll do it if I know 100% that it'll help me boost my rewards through dungeons.

Cheers.
    DroidDoes wrote: »

Your numbers are not wrong, but one of ours is. The event will end on June 6th, not June 4th! So that means there are 42 days, and not 40. I will adjust the announcement post and @Kabam DK is fixing the in game message. Thank you for pointing this out to us!

Whew glad to hear! Thanks for getting back so quickly
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Mags wrote: »
    So first off, I like the dungeons.. a lot!
    But what I don't like right off the bat, is the clunky, laggy, in game chat.
    There's very little time to discuss your strategy and pick paths in the time allowed.. especially at higher levels where the fights last longer. So, the clunky chat makes it even more of a conundrum.

I think it would be awesome if you allowed players to 'mark' or highlight which links they would like their teammate to take out rather than trying to mess with the chat, or having to switch to outside chat program to discuss.
    It would be awesome if I could tap the link and choose to highlight or mark, and have it visually glow red.. or green.. or whatever works.

Simple, quick, and efficient.
    Thoughts?
    I was hoping that’s what the flag button was for. Nope.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    edited April 2018
    I am 5300+ prestige, and I only get 5k milestones for the dungeons. I did the math and the max I can get is 1.8mill throughout the month. This means to get a 5* AG I have to not only do all dungeons, all eq’s, and all trials( I’m ok with that), but then to get the remaining 1.1 mill, I have to get all milestones and place in the top placement everytime for the vanquishing blows events??? That’s a rip Kabam. I have plenty of 5*’s and could boost my prestige a lot higher if I wanted, but I’m waiting until I dupe better 5* before taking them to r4. You finally give us an opportunity to awaken 5*’s for hard effort, and then come to find out it’s not true, and we’ve been lied to?

@Kabam Miike

P.S. I love the dungeons and think for a first run you guys did a great job! But finding out I’ve been handicapped kinda just ruined the mood a bit.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    This is complete absurd and cant believe you would stoop so low just to milk us, have you no shame at all.
    svxfqqq9l1qt.png

Especially if Hyperion is on it, wiped out my entire team without me even getting a change to deal damage
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Face, meet palm.
  • moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
    why my milestone stop on 5k only also lower reward and u can see I am not new or weak or low prestige I just can't get it ??!!qj1u02nlfgq9.png
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17

But you will let those same players spend money on deals that include 5 star shards