**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

THE_DEVIL_666THE_DEVIL_666 Posts: 13
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Ok, so its the first day of this new game mode Infinity Dungeons & my buddy just sent me over this picture and asked me what my final Infinity Dungeon milestone amount was. Now im curious, i only have 5,000 as my maximum and my bud and his nephew both have 7,500 as their milestone maximums??? We are all level 60, is there something i’m missing here? Totally unfair lol......??????

0ohr9usvz23i.jpeg
77prx60k2exq.png

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm wonder this as well
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    My playing partner milestone go to 7.5 k mines goes to 5k must me an issue with game
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    same here. he completed at 5k, I didn't at 7,5
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I wonder if this is also Prestige based, where the higher ranked you are, the higher your milestones and the more Dust / Artifacts you can collect?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    It must be prestige based. The highest milestone I have available is only 1,500. My prestige is about 3600. This kinda sucks because I can only possibly get 650 dark artifacts each day, so it will take me almost two weeks to get a 4 star even if I hit every milestone.
    Not sure it is as are prestige is very similar
  • Kill4692Kill4692 Posts: 7
    I was perfectly able to do room 6 and keep progressing but I’m on the lower end of brackets it looks like, so how does this work
    Is it prestige base ? If so what’s is the number that gives me higher bracket as il r4 more 5 stars but didn’t want to on them, seems like we haven’t been told that it’s based on anything some advice would be helpful so, so if need il awaken my r4 and rank more up 2 r4
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • 85_widereciever85_widereciever Posts: 85
    Kabam please clarify the prestige cutoffs for dungeon milestone brackets as well as the crystal cutoffs
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m 220k BHR, have a nifty stack of r5s and plenty of 5* so I was shocked to learn I’m not in the 5* dungeons bracket? Can a mod explain the breakdown so I can pursue getting to 5* crystal level?
    @Mingo0312 I know there was nothing in the forums about this before it came and now they are acting like we have been told before that we need a certain prestige to be anywhere in this event and now a lot of people are mad because of failed communication between the developers and the players
    edited April 2018
    The only reason it might be is I’m like 3 quests away from Uncollected and I don’t have the time with everything else that’s happening

ny8el6tjskbe.png

I restarted the app and it’s still not there...
    Lowest prestige ive seen get the 5* crystals is 4.3k
    Heck I’m right on the cusp
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

That is pretty awful. My partner is almost 600k rating, I am 450k (don't know, maybe I have more prestige). He told me "ok, let's quit, milestone reached". Didn't pay attention and now my best champs are locked.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Yeah I was hoping for the 5*. I only got 3 and 4 though.
    edited April 2018
    So far the lowest prestige I've seen for those is 4.3k
    I’m really annoyed about this as well, as seems like they never told us it’s based on anything how can a 600k base rating not be able to have too milestone
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    where can I see the shop for them?
    @Kill4692 I know it seems very unfair as I would of ranked up champs if I need to
    Felganos wrote: »
    where can I see the shop for them?

Special crystals tab in the crystals area
    @Mingo0312 I would of gladly rank up my champs if they said you need a certain BHR or prestige but sadly there was no notice
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    They probably should revaluate the prestige and/or total rating ( or whatever these "brackets" are based on) there's no point in getting 3* if u already 20 4*. So what is the point of artifacts other than collectible and benefiting only players in the highest bracket?
    That feeling when u think this new dungeon is cool and deserve working hard then open the game to only see 3* crystal :#:#
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    My prestige is 6120 and I do not have a 5star crystal in my Infinity Dust store, only shards. Is that normal?

It would not be in the infinity dust store section. Check the "special" tab in the crystals section.