**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is Prestige? The answer

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
Just posting to let everyone who doesn't know what prestige is.

It's the average PI for your top 5 champions without mastery's.

how do you determine your prestige in game. Unless you remove all of your mastery's you cannot figure it out. Your mastery's boost this number. But, if you do remove all of your mastery points you can look at your top 5 rated champs and do the math that way.

There are several ways to figure out your Prestige though outside of the game. there are numerous tools on reddit, and ClanHQ has an amazing tool (I only have CHQ for this tool alone) to calculate your prestige.

Why is prestige important? Well there's videos out there about that also. Dork Dave, BG both have good videos about prestige. But in short, it determines your rewards in Alliance Quests as a group. If all 30 of you have good prestige, you'll get better rewards than people who don't.

It's never been more relevant though than it is right now. Infinity Dungeons base your rewards on Prestige! so if someone has higher prestige, they will be in a higher bracket, theoretically.

The game doesn't tell you what these brackets are. Nor do they even tell you exactly what prestige really means to your progress in game. But I hope this helps a little.

Any one out there who wants to correct or add anything I said here feel free. I'm not an expert, but just wanted to give the basics here.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If your strongest team doesn't have any synergies, you can theoretically get your prestige from the "strongest team" ranking and number, and divide by 5. Much easier to use a side calculator
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    If your strongest team doesn't have any synergies, you can theoretically get your prestige from the "strongest team" ranking and number, and divide by 5. Much easier to use a side calculator

Incorrect since prestige doesn't factor in masteries. So you would have to reset all masteries when calculating and then add them all back on which can be quite costly
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Patchie93 the strongest team leaderboard doesn't take into account masteries
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @Patchie93 the strongest team leaderboard doesn't take into account masteries

Ah ok I didn't realize that. Awesome learning something new for once on forums instead of just people yelling
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Showing modified base prestige (PI) on the profile like kabam is currently doing is useless. It's just a number showing how stuff like masteries or boost interact with your prestige and it's useless data. The easiest solution and I apologize if this common sense suggestion has already been raised somewhere, is to replace that useless number with the base prestige of your top 5 champs on each Summoners profile. Why only show 4 champs when prestige is based on 5? We should be spending time to learning champs ability and how they synergize with each other for AQAW not calculating prestige with a third party spreadsheet.