**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dust Rewards

I'm a lvl 24 noob and my Dust rewards are 4100 at the final milestone.
How can I increase my Dust rewards?
Is it possible to increase it?
I have seen Seatin's video his last milestone reward is around 40,000.
How could I do it?
Any suggestions? Please help me

Comments

• Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    This event is very anti new player. The only way for you to get better rewards is to do your best to have your top 5 champs as good as possible. Its based off your prestige value (its complicated and as a new player you shouldn't have to worry about it.... but this event is saying otherwise)
    Atm all we know is raising your prestige mid milestone bracket wont help you, but I expect the next bracket reset will bump you up if you have the prestige cutoff

The top bracket that seatin is in is way out of your grasp, i'm a 450k player and they didn't even put me in it. For now you should just do your best to rank up your champs and forget about this event unless something changes. as a new player your rewards aren't very worth your time. Stick to trial of the titan, you can probobly do heroic each day and that will give you a nice amount of 4* shards
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    CASrini003 wrote: »
    I'm a lvl 24 noob and my Dust rewards are 4100 at the final milestone.
    How can I increase my Dust rewards?
    Is it possible to increase it?
    I have seen Seatin's video his last milestone reward is around 40,000.
    How could I do it?
    Any suggestions? Please help me

You alsp get infinity dust from The Trials of the Mad Titan. You will also get infinity dust from the new monthly event quest that starts in about a week. Finally, starting in mid-May you will also get infinity dust from Vanquishing Blows solo events.
  • Options
    also in 5-6 days a new event quest will be out and that's a great place to get infinite dust. As a new player you could definitely fully explore the first 2 difficulties, but you might have some trouble with heroic+. Make heroic difficulty a goal, and do your best to build a roster to complete it
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Dungeons are not a waste don't listen to this person. There are still dark artifacts you can get for specific 4 star crystals or 3 stars if there are no 4 stars
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    dungeons are a waste of time. Do the math on infinity dust and yo will see that its nearly impossible for anyone but the top 10-20% to earn enough dust to buy the top prizes. If you don't spend units to refresh champs its gonna go from nearly impossible to impossible. 70 units to refresh 5*and 40 units for a 4* . So kabam gonna make a fortune on unit sales. which was the goal anyway.

4* refresh is 20 hours. aka you can use them daily. being conservative, it takes 4 teams to clear 3 rooms each to get the 7,500 milestone 12 r5 champions get it done for me, bonus points when I can use my 5*
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Dungeons are not a waste don't listen to this person. There are still dark artifacts you can get for specific 4 star crystals.

As a level 24 I can only assume he is locked out from buying 4* champs. Dark artifacts really arn’t helpfull in his case if that’s correct
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    True but 3 stars help a lot at that level.
  • Options
    True but 3 stars help a lot at that level.
    Not for the time invested. What we are saying is his time would be better spent elsewhere as a very low level. Sure he might find some use from a 3* crystal, but he will find far more use from the 4* chards available in heroic trials, and I think you just need to beat 3, 1-2k rated enemies to get them
  • Options
    CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    edited April 2018
    I need more Dark Artifacts. Will I be able to increase my milestone in Dungeons.As I told I'm lvl 24.I get 400 Artifacts daily if I complete Milestone.
    @Kabam Miike Please provide me proper guidance