**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I think since the first day started so late it's a short day where the rest will be 24hrs.
    Although it shouldn't take that long to hit milestones. Even with a smaller roster

I have a large enough roster. The problem is the time, 4 hrs is a huge difference and it basically screws me
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Why are the dungeons ending 12 hours from now when they only started 8 hours ago? Is it meant to be 24 hr or 20 hour duration ?

Hi!

Dungeons and their milestones reset every 24 hours. The first day was a bit shorter because the dungeons opened at 4PM PST, but the rest of the days will be a full 24 hours.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike I don't see how it would be possible to get more than 1 5* crystal; based on the daily milestones that I can see, at less than 1k Dark Artifacts a day, that's only 1 5* crystal, and not available before the fourth week, either.
    I entered the dungeon lobby by mistake, can I exit it now because I wanna play it later. So will I be locked out if I exit the lobby now?

Hi!

You won't be locked out if you've entered the lobby and haven't yet joined a team and started to play. Once you join with a partner and started to play through the dungeon, all active timers will start and you'll be able to clearly see how much time you have to finish.
    What after all the reward claimed .. is there any benefit playing dungeons after achieving all milestones?

You'll continue to get gold by playing additional dungeons after achieving all milestones.
  • yeah they need to remove that prestige cap. there's a handful of players locked out who have a legit shot at earning the high level rewards.

i see what you are doing here as low level accounts would kill themselves trying to get them, but perhaps the prestige gate is a little high. it should be summoner level 50 or something more approachable
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    If you’re not willing to give us the prestige cutoff for the brackets, how are we supposed to know for sure we are in the correct bracket? Errors with this game aren’t exactly unheard of. How do we verify that our brackets are correct?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited April 2018
    Top bracket = 5500+ prestige, 5th milestone is 7500 max. over 43 days, 3,061,600 total dust @ 71,200 dust/day,
    2nd bracket= less than 5500 prestige, 5th milestone is 5000max, over 43 days, 2,601,500 total dust @ 60,500 dust/day
    3rd bracket = who knows ?.....
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    TIMERS are just BS, almost a minute between loading screens and real fight starting..
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    The progression in this game is broken. This was a fun new way to play the game. After looking at how long my best champions will be locked & seeing the milestone cap basedon prestige....I realize the progression in this game is just broken.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Cutless_X wrote: »
    @LordNegrotron your prestige has to be at 5500+ to reach all the milestones. (Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 characters without masteries or boosts)

Sucks to be me then. Cuz my rewards still cap at 3000.
    9bwr0wbi1bh4.png

• Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    This is **** I’m a 550k player but because I haven’t been lucky enough to dupe a decent 5* out of the 30 I have my prestige isn’t high enough for the highest milestone I have 100% every uncollected event and am on my way to 100% act 5 but haven’t had the time since the uncollected monthly got added and took up more of my energy so because I don’t drop 1000’s of dollars to buy energy refills and potions to do it all immediately I’m behind the 8 ball again
    Well done kabam
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    edited April 2018
    Cutless_X wrote: »
    @LordNegrotron your prestige has to be at 5500+ to reach all the milestones. (Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 characters without masteries or boosts)

My prestige is only 4158. Maxed Scarlet Witch and maxed Vision Age of Ultron rank pretty low :/
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    It’s about enough on top of all the bugs and the aq update where it’s gettting to be time to put this game down and maybe find one that treats they’re player base well I hear strike force is pretty good
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Im not usually one to complain, but seriously, what the hell is up with the milestone cap? Its bad enough there is almost a 2 day timer on using champs in dungeons, but now I cant get all of the rewards because of stupid prestige? Prestige is a usless number and should have nothing to do with skill of the player.
    I know people who have higher prestige then i do, and i could fight circles around them.
    Remove the cap please.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    So Kabam has found another way of screwing us over.

The sun rising in the morning is just Kabam's way of trying to give us all skin cancer.

• xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited April 2018
    Rable rable rable rable......I've been playing since the game came out. it doesn't get much more experienced. Why am I not eligible for the highest milestone bracket? Are you considering adjusting this? because it's a bit rediculous
    0at5ls97fhlt.png
  • @Kabam Miike thats how u ruin the game player thay play years this game calling from german support as newbys and not worth to become the full rewards its feel like a kick in the face thanks to ruin the game 4 many player. I play this game since 2 years and 3 moths and im a new player they have nor right to become the full rewards? This is just a very bad joke
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    This is complete absurd and cant believe you would stoop so low just to milk us, have you no shame at all.
    svxfqqq9l1qt.png

Especially if Hyperion is on it, wiped out my entire team without me even getting a change to deal damage

Logically you would remove that node so it isn't there.

Other node was worser it had heal block.power drain.power lock and some other **** added to it
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Rable rable rable rable......I've been playing since the game came out. it doesn't get much more experienced. Why am I not eligible for the highest milestone bracket? Are you considering adjusting this? because it's a bit rediculous
    0at5ls97fhlt.png

5zj0x1e9v6pv.jpeg

In the same boat and awaiting an answer to this. Have a strong feeling we’re going to be up a creek without a paddle though.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Milestones aside, the dungeons are just tedious. Not a big fan.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dr_Physico wrote: »
    Are there different milestone "settings" and what do they depend on?
    Some colleagues have the fifth (last) milestone at 7500 points, while in my account the fifth is at 5000 points (and less dust, artifacts & gold).

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters.

I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

Sigh. You know, I really try to be supportive because I understand you're in a tough position, but surely you must realise this makes no sense at all.

What exactly is the problem with "overloading newer players with champions and items they cannot use yet?" They would just sit in their stash and quietly expire. There's no burden to the player.

As for "being too powerful for their current progression", surely the whole point on an event like this is to allow players to get more powerful.

I mean think about it right, this is the equivalent of Kabam handing your MD 100,000 dollars, but giving you 5, not because you have fewer responsibilities, not because you work less hard or are less talented, but because he doesn't want to overburden you with all that money, or make you too rich for your current progression.

To be fair, having champs that are too powerful early on could definitely prevent someone from actually getting good at the game. I know I got much better after they took away my block team and nerfed SW lol. That's why so many people that start out by buying an account never get good at the game. But in this case, good, accomplished players are being arbitrarily cut off from rewards they ought to be able to get.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    I can verify that the prestige cutoff is 5,500. Yesterday the last milestone available for me was 4,500 and today my last available milestone is 7,500. I added some sig stones to quake last night and just checked out my updated prestige... It went from 5495 to 5505.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @SCHNOOT good to know. This kind of demonstrates the absurdity of the system. Yesterday you weren't advanced enough to receive the best rewards but today you are thanks to a few sig stones lmao.
  • Stickman587Stickman587 Posts: 22
    Completely agree with the prestige milestone issue. Having 3 4/55s and a 6* doesn't get me up above 5500 and that sucks. Just sitting here at 5328 twiddling my thumbs after hitting the 5k milestone with ease...