ArmandStar wrote: »
the chat isn't necesarily as vital as people make it out to be. my dungeon runs so far haven't needed the chat much.
becauseicant wrote: »
1. There needs to be a way to end a dungeon or leave the dungeon party without having to wait for the timer to expire. If you go to the dungeon screen through the friends list while in an active dungeon and click exit party on the top left corner of the screen the game simply crashes.
2. It's been 2 days and it already feels like a repetitive grind with minimal payoff. I'm not a fan of the milestones being something you have to hit every single day, perhaps you could make them weekly so that we can work on them when we actually feel like playing or can lineup a time to play with a friend. I can see this mode becoming just another thing you have to do every day and it's still very early, there must be a way to change up the structure so it doesn't feel so grindy.
3. The milestones being based on prestige was a really bad idea because as you yourself said it doesn't work well when used as a measuring stick for player progression. You can have a multi-year veteran with lower prestige than a player with under a year playtime simply based on champion rank up choices and champion pull RNG. There are many better ways to determine the progression of an account such as level, highest ranked champion, furthest quest completed, being uncollected, event quest completion, etc. so they should be used instead of prestige.
4. This seems like the perfect mode to address the gold shortage problem since it would give players a reason to play dungeons after hitting the milestones and it's already set up with increasing difficulty which could be matched with increasing gold rewards based on how far you can get.
5. Chat is a mess as you are well aware, extremely important for the mode to work but once it's fixed it shouldn't be an issue.
ArmandStar wrote: »
forgive the ignorance but i've never cared for prestige. how do i know my prestige? i heard it's a combination of the total PI of my 5 champs with the highest PI , is this correct?
and from what i understand, it's a combination of base PI, but the PI we see includes bonus points from masteries and who knows what else, and there's no way to see base PI of a champion. is there no way to check without using external apps or resetting all my masteries?
© 2019 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2019 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.