**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Donation glitch? [Under Investigation]

Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I had already donated 17K bc’s, donated 7K more & now my total is 7K. Closed out & reopened the game & it still says 7K. Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    Vincew80 wrote: »
    I had already donated 17K bc’s, donated 7K more & now my total is 7K. Closed out & reopened the game & it still says 7K. Anyone else having this issue?

you probably donated the 17k before the reset, then the weekly reset happened, and then you donated 7k
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Nick0609 wrote: »
    Vincew80 wrote: »

you probably donated the 17k before the reset, then the weekly reset happened, and then you donated 7k

I was at 17K right before I donated the 7K. Had just looked to see how short I was.
    It’s definitely a glitch.. just seeing if it’s a one off that just affected me somehow.
  • No , you are right , was at 20k donate 4 k show me 4K after , just to test donate 87 bc show me 874mg2qn1lnnxq.png
    4nxa4ri5swr2.png
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I just confirmed and it did the same for me. I donated extra battle chips and it replaced what i had donated previously with the new amount.
    edited April 2018
    Appreciate it guys. Hoped it wasn’t just me. Lol
    @Kabam Miike you guys aware of this yet? As an officer it’s pretty difficult to tell if someone’s doing their share or not... and it makes me look bad as an officer as well.
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious
  • The previous donation amount gets written over by the new donation. In turn this could cause some confusion for Alliance Leadership in thinking players haven't donated the correct amount.z1b8sdocqvwl.png
    c44vnd2ykpf3.png

As you can see it went from 30k, down to 1k (yes the images are reversed)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Same here

Over the course of the week ive put in all my chips from arena, and 100k ish gold. Just keeps gettig overwritten.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Although it's an annoying glitch I am glad more people are starting to mention it. It's been a problem since the update.

Hopefully this gets fixed asap
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Definitely a bug . my platform is ios ...ipad. My gold total donated showed is 15k, reboot didnt help .. i had donated some yesterday and this morning , over 90K and now only shows the last amount

Looks like i am not putting in my share and i think i way overdonated now
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Free aq pls :Do:) But for real, a lot of our alliance don't know how much they're missing, because they didn't know of this till I brought it to their attention when it happened to me.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    This is a hell of a way to try an get out of ally donations for the week. Say Kabam took my money.
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    This is a hell of a way to try an get out of ally donations for the week. Say Kabam took my money.

😂😂
  • drumm3rjo3drumm3rjo3 Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    I'm having the same issue here. Didn't see this thread before starting my own.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65374/alliance-treasury-not-correctly-displaying-total-donations#latest

I verified the issue is with battlechips and gold. Didn't test loyalty. Submitted a report to Kabam, was told that it's "normal" and just the weekly reset. *eyeroll*
    37cwldur34uq.png

rqh68x4y5yoa.png

q4fib1ksce20.png

• ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Yup. Same here
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I confirm
    Only the last gift is showed

What is the impact on alliance treasury ?
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    So myself and several alliance memebers have noticed the treasury is wrong in donations. I myself have had issues with the battlechips not showing the correct amount. Others say gold has been affected too. Anything being done about this??????
  • Device and Version: LG Q6 Prime.

Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1

Mobile Carrier: Telcel (Mexico company)

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular data

Game Version Installed: Latest (18.1 I believe)

Game Mode: On the screen that shows all my current currency and that also allows me to donate directly.
    Champions Affected: None

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: I just realize that my donation for the week for the alliance was “reset” every time I made a new donation. This issue took place the 04.28.2018. One other member of my alliance reported the same issue the same day.

Screenshot or Video:
    szt5y88p5ply.jpeg
    cqeu7ro13ixb.jpeg
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited April 2018
    @Maverick75 - the Treasury gets all that is going into it. Just not getting logged properly.
  • Was just tackled by the same issue...
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Confirmed in our alliance it's happening to some members. I tried doing a test with Loyalty and I'm not getting it, but I have summoners confirming their issues is when trying to complete our minimum ask when they were below. Flagging post so we can be aware of the fix.
  • Same here. After 3 days still buggy. Please fix it or give Battlechips for free^^
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I also have this problem..

Donation 7500 loyalty.. after reset..
    then just add it 5000, but the total not 12500.... IT'S only 5000.
    WT....

Please fix it... asap
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    I just did some donations testing right after the weekly reset. Worked fine, I couldn’t break it. I then went straight to dungeon, created a a dungeon room , exited...then donated 1 gold...it rest my total donation back to 1
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    mz1v5k55i9pu.png

Still broken. I already had 75k gold & 10k BC's paid into treasury went back and put an additional 25k gold & 10k BC's into treasury and it reset them both.