**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fair compensation needs to be given to Alliances that never cheated

Since Kabam have acknowledged they haven't done enough to deal with account sharing previously why aren't all the alliances who never cheated by using shared accounts given compensation and additional rewards to make up for any losses in AW they might have suffered and lower baskets in AQ they might have been placed in because of cheaters.

Kabam should make this right and make things level by giving a big reward to everyone accept the account sharing cheats.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm not interested in profiting from someone else breaking the rules.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Compensation is that you won't have to worry about piloting again 😏
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018

I'm interested in profiting for no reason
    May I include spoilers for infinity war? (I'm not wanting profit)

Also,I haven't seen it yet, Soooooo...No spoilers here
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

Were you interested when you profited less because cheaters bumped you down the rewards ladder? Because that is what has happened. In essence, you were robbed of rewards to some extent. Figuring out how much is pretty much impossible for the devs though.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Reminds me of an old Chris Rock bit about people wanting a prize for doing what they are supposed to do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Since Kabam have acknowledged they haven't done enough to deal with account sharing previously why aren't all the alliances who never cheated by using shared accounts given compensation and additional rewards to make up for any losses in AW they might have suffered and lower baskets in AQ they might have been placed in because of cheaters.

Kabam should make this right and make things level by giving a big reward to everyone accept the account sharing cheats.

How is Kabam supposed to know who account shared or piloted for the entire Season 1 for every war that happened? They don't know which alliances are innocent and which ones broke the rules. Account sharing isn't/hasn't been easy to track. You aren't going to ever know if you lost because of account sharing or piloting. Just be happy they are trying to do more to prevent it from happening.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

But you are happy with losing out because of someone else breaking the rules. And you're happy with the people who break the rules profiting and keeping the advantage in rewards they gained from doing it.

Kay then.

It's not as if everyone here doesn't know all you do is spend 24 hrs a day writing troll responses on this board.

I see. So when someone doesn't agree with your suggestion they're a troll. Got it.

No, I am not okay with cheating. I also don't believe anyone caught doing so keeps the Rewards they earn. I don't agree with asking for something in return for punitive actions. Dealing with it is enough. The harsher enforcement is moving forward. They're not likely going back and recalcualting Season 1. To me, the whole idea is asking to benefit from someone's mistake. Season 1 has passed. It's enough that they're addressing it.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

But you are happy with losing out because of someone else breaking the rules. And you're happy with the people who break the rules profiting and keeping the advantage in rewards they gained from doing it.

Kay then.

It's not as if everyone here doesn't know all you do is spend 24 hrs a day writing troll responses on this board.

I see. So when someone doesn't agree with your suggestion they're a troll. Got it.

No, I am not okay with cheating. I also don't believe anyone caught doing so keeps the Rewards they earn. I don't agree with asking for something in return for punitive actions. Dealing with it is enough. The harsher enforcement is moving forward. They're not likely going back and recalcualting Season 1. To me, the whole idea is asking to benefit from someone's mistake. Season 1 has passed. It's enough that they're addressing it.

Piloting is not a mistake. it is done on purpose, for the goal of increasing one's rewards at the expense of their opponent.

That said, the penalties of removal of items/loss of rating/score is enough. They don't need to bump others up.
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109

Bahamut wrote: »
    Or they could, y’know, ban cheaters.

They never will. Most of the guys caught cheating are spending too much to ever be banned. They only thing that gets kabams attention is when we all stopped spending after the 12.0 update.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    So many trolls and people who clearly must account share bashing the idea of fair compensation. Sad.

If you place second in a race and the guy in first is shown to use illegal PEDs then they take the gold off him and give it to you because he didn't earn it and you did.

Everyone who didn't share accounts should be given what they actually earned. Not what they got left with after the cheaters were done.

@Captain_Amazing How can you prove you lost because of piloting or account sharing? No one loses a war because of either. If you lose to an alliance that 1 person pilots the entire alliance then you deserve to lose in the first place.
    Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll or a cheater themselves!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Can you PROVE that you have never shared accounts? No, you can't. So how would they compensate all these alliances?
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So many trolls and people who clearly must account share bashing the idea of fair compensation. Sad.

If you place second in a race and the guy in first is shown to use illegal PEDs then they take the gold off him and give it to you because he didn't earn it and you did.

Everyone who didn't share accounts should be given what they actually earned. Not what they got left with after the cheaters were done.

@Captain_Amazing How can you prove you lost because of piloting or account sharing? No one loses a war because of either. If you lose to an alliance that 1 person pilots the entire alliance then you deserve to lose in the first place.

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You have more chance of losing to 1 of the most skilled players on the game piloting the alliance. Than a bunch of mixed top tier players running their accounts. Could not even tell you what was going through your head when you made that statement. For example, lets say I'm the most skilled in my alliance and can clear every line with no deaths, yet my other alliance members struggle. The opponents would have a good chance at the whole alliance but if I piloted all 30, and walked through their defence, can you say they deserve to lose? No, because the alliance didn't win. Its the same as people getting expert players to complete LoL for them, or do legends runs for them. Cheating.

If a guy misses a Legend run to an expert legend runner on numerous peoples accounts. Did he deserve to miss it because one guy got 10+ people tags? Nah.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Notice how players have gone from denying that account sharing in AW happens to asking other players to provide proof to throwing tantrums that there shouldn't be consequences for AW piloting. Can't give more proof that AW piloting is a problem than Kabam issuing an official statement on the topic.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

Can I get your share of the profit from someone else breaking the rules?

Solswerd wrote: »

Crawl back under your rock Troll.

Trolls live under bridges.

You'd know.

Funny how a thread about fair compensation for hard working alliances is littered with cheats and trolls. Kabam needs more moderators to #Getthetrollsundercontrol

Sincerely not trolling you. Just have a different opinion. If there was a magic button Kabam could press to rearrange season 1 and all of it's rewards to make sure that alliances got what points they should of got from each fight when facing piloted alliances..I am all for it.

But, the reality is that Kabam would have to examine the data from every AW battle from thousands of alliances for the entirety of season 1. That seems unrealistic to me.

I am assuming Kabam has recently figured out a new way to catch piloting and are implementing it for season 2. (I make that assumption based on in the past when Kabam posts a warning about things like piloting, 3rd party apps,...etc...it is usually because they have figured out a new way to catch cheaters.)

I am fine with the idea that it will be better for season 2. Just because I do not agree that Kabam needs to change the results of season 1, does not make me a troll or a cheater.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yeah, it is very unlikely that they have the ability to go in and retroactively determine which alliances have and haven't piloted over the course of an entire season. They can't even keep the servers running when there's an app update.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I want in on this free ****.