**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wolverine bugged or nerfed

I know everyone said he was nerfed when they brought in Sentinels cuz the are bleed immune but that is not really a nerf. Anyway I decided to use him in AQ today anyway and in 2 fights he only got regen 1 time which has never happened. Anyone else noticing drop in his regens during AQ?

Comments

• PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    I used him in dungeon for a few fights and thought the same
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Havent used him since sentinels came. but i used him in dungeon and he did amazing
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I still use wolverine for AQ and works just fine .I even use him on sentinels (skill,science and comic ones).
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I think you're having a bad case of the RNG Blues...

I use Wolvie almost exclusively in AQ just because of free healing and he seems to be the same... IMPORTANT: Mine is 5/50 level 91 and we only run Map 2. So I don't need his healing every single node I fight. On Map 5, his regen is more essential. On Map 2, you need his regen for boss and mini boss nodes.

I have run him in the dungeons because you can't buy revives or pots yet and he's done ok.

I've had issues like this with SW and Wolvie over the years and it all seems to average out over the long haul. It doesn't make you feel any better when you're in an RNG rut.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    My Scarlet Witch is regenning more than Wolverine lately :#:#
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Ah, the daily my X champ is not procing Y thread, wonderful
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    With your sample size of two fights I think that’s conclusive evidence he’s been nerfed.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    @BitterSteel The reason I posted the thread was to get a larger sample size. But thanks for your post that added NOTHING to the discussion but to show everyone why you have them jail bars on your avatar.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Working just fine.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel The reason I posted the thread was to get a larger sample size. But thanks for your post that added NOTHING to the discussion but to show everyone why you have them jail bars on your avatar.

Your post title asks a question with two options: bugged or nerfed. Then you offer up 2 fights as a basis for this either or question. I agree with @BitterSteel
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I still use him in AQ and he's no different.
    I also just used him to take down a magneto boss in dungeons that was still noded
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i fought wolverine in the dungeon earlier and his regen buff seemed like it was always firing
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★

The reason you posted this thread was to get people to agree with you. Like Noir said, you asked if he was nerfed or bugged. That shows you have only one mindset. That there’s an issue. You didn’t want a discussion unless it agreed with you.

Also, it’s against forum rules to discuss bans or actions taken in game or on the forum.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Anyone else noticing drop in his regens during AQ?

I've posted part of the original post here for you @BitterSteel. You should try reading things before you jump up on your high horse.
    You can never post anything without the same people always on here trying to start fights and get posts closed. It is sad that the Mods don't do more to combat this nuisance behavior.
    To everyone that reported Wolverine was still acting normal, Thank you. I will give him another shot in AQ today to see if it was just bad luck. It is not impossible that champs get changed accidently or on purpose when we have an update, it recently happened to Bishop and that is what it seemed like happened to Wolverine and why I asked for more info from the community. I wasn't crying nerf or bug, I just wanted more opinions. Again, Thank you to those that helped.