**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Clearly defined AW rules and TOS update

EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
Would it just be possible for the actual rules to be clearly defined since we all know they won’t be mass banning anyone from master and P1 tier for sharing. We all know that they spend a large percentage of the money that keeps the game alive and I would have a lot more respect for the company if they would just own it. Just lay out the rules for everyone and we can all move forward on a level playing field and then administer punitive measures in an unbiased manor going forward for ALL players/groups that break TOS. Kabam represents the most successful entertainment brand on the planet and should operate with considerably more transparency and integrity.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I don't know what you are asking for. Account sharing is against the rules. It has always been against the rules. As far as I'm aware, Kabam hasn't changed that rule in any way. There's no secret rulebook they are keeping hidden.

How they administer punishment for breaking that rule or any rule is subject to their own judgment of situation and circumstance. If you expect them to flowchart the precise way they process discretion, good luck with that.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I don't know what you are asking for. Account sharing is against the rules. It has always been against the rules. As far as I'm aware, Kabam hasn't changed that rule in any way. There's no secret rulebook they are keeping hidden.

How they administer punishment for breaking that rule or any rule is subject to their own judgment of situation and circumstance. If you expect them to flowchart the precise way they process discretion, good luck with that.

Yes I want it to be clearly defined what is and isn’t allowed. Why is this so complicated. The most competitive brackets of war are so murky it’s ridiculous. This game is presented as a contest and yet we can’t actually get clear guidelines. Or are the rules different for players that spend or spend a lot ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Yes I want it to be clearly defined what is and isn’t allowed. Why is this so complicated. The most competitive brackets of war are so murky it’s ridiculous. This game is presented as a contest and yet we can’t actually get clear guidelines. Or are the rules different for players that spend or spend a lot ?

Account sharing is against the rules. The fact that some people break the rules without getting punished shouldn't confuse you as much as it apparently does, as this is a thing that happens throughout all of the known universe since time immemorial.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Account sharing is against the rules. The fact that some people break the rules without getting punished shouldn't confuse you as much as it apparently does, as this is a thing that happens throughout all of the known universe since time immemorial.

Yeah the thing is they only need to police the top 300 alliances. Not that many alliances actually compete for anything of much value. And all due respect someone who always has a TL/DR argument to everything shouldn’t struggle so hard to understand why it’s frustrating they can’t police the 1% of the competitive brackets of war that TOS violations are the most egregious.