**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* R4 which one is the best for Def in AW

MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Rank up question
5* R4 which one is the best for Def in AW and at what node?
Sabretooth Sig 45
Void Sig 80
Killmonger Sig 20
Hyperion Sig 65
Bishop Sig 40
Rulk Sig 20
Modok unduped
Mephisto unduped

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sabertooth on node 24 is a pain in the arse. Killmonger, void, modok and mephisto all get slaughtered by blade. Bishop isnt very good defense wise, neither is rulk. Hype could be good but id be wanting him for offense myself.

Guess that makes my vote for sabertooth.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I put my R4 Killmonger sig 75 on mini boss and main boss and get 7-10 kills.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Sabertooth on node 24 is a pain in the arse.

That's what happens when you depend on Blade for everything.

If you are in a tier with a debuff immune node. Put KM on that node.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Why would you do that? He gains power every time you debuff him. Why use a node to remove a skill he has?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »

Why would you do that? He gains power every time you debuff him. Why use a node to remove a skill he has?

Because you can't armor break him and that worth so much more than the power gain to push him to a relatively easy-to-dodge SP2.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    R4 Void on 44.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Sabertooth on node 24 is a pain in the arse. Killmonger, void, modok and mephisto all get slaughtered by blade. Bishop isnt very good defense wise, neither is rulk. Hype could be good but id be wanting him for offense myself.

Guess that makes my vote for sabertooth.

My starlord runs over him easily
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Never been in t1 or t2 of aw yet so may be different. I have fought all of those champs as minibosses, but none particularly challenging with right champs. I run r5 blade alot. Never fought killmonger on debuff immune (save for dungeons) but he wasnt too hard even then.

Newer champs with newer moves take more time to get used to and some people havent mastered void and sabretooths moves yet (though in top tier i doubt this applies). Personally i would rank up for attack/utility instead of defence as there are so many players with stacked god tier 5* champs that can walk through tough content. Not the most helpful suggestion so i'm sorry.