**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Google Play Giftcards

I Purchased a $50 Google play gift card and redeemed it through the store, but it said i had reached the maximum number of redemption for this promotion. I have no read anywhere on the website that there was a limit? please help i feel really ripped off right now

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Icewolve!

Please reach out to our support team for assistance with purchases, so that they can investigate the issue. You can contact them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
  • Options
    Hi Icewolve

I encountered the same problem on a $25 Google Play gift card. I called Google support and had a one hour long conversation since they were figuring out whether if it's on their end or not. Their conclusion is that it was either the retailer's fault (in this case, I bought it from wal-mart) or it was Kabam's fault. They tried to do their best because they didn't want to tarnish their name. They said it could be the retailer's fault for possibly not providing you a card with the promotion (don't think this made sense to me) or it could be Kabam's fault for not providing information on their website on whether or not an account had a limit of redeeming promotions. In this case, I've redeemed 6 Cards since April 01, 2018. My seventh card was the one that gave me the message that I had reached the maximum redemptions for the promotion.
  • Options
    Hi Kabam Lyra,

Could you confirm whether or not there are actual limits to gift card redemptions?
  • Options
    Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Icewolve wrote: »
    I Purchased a $50 Google play gift card and redeemed it through the store, but it said i had reached the maximum number of redemption for this promotion. I have no read anywhere on the website that there was a limit? please help i feel really ripped off right now

There is a limit of 3 redemptions on the Google Play gift card offer.
  • Options
    Cujo999 wrote: »
    Icewolve wrote: »

There is a limit of 3 redemptions on the Google Play gift card offer.

Thanks for confirming that Cujo. That's unfortunate, I really was only buying the Google Cards for the promotion.