**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why do 5 & 6 stars champs have more cool down time if they don't give any extra points in Dungeons?

I just wanna know the logic behind this. In arena its understandable since 5 & 6*s give a lot more points then 4*s. But in Dungeons know matter what tier champ you use you'll get the same points. So whats the point behind extended timer?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    stronger champs get you further in the dungeon, therefore more points
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I guess cause 5* can be much stronger than 4*s when leveled up and thus allows you to clear more rooms in one run?
  • Options
    MightyAvengerMightyAvenger Posts: 6
    I guess cause 5* can be much stronger than 4*s when leveled up and thus allows you to clear more rooms in one run?

I don't know how a unduped 3/45 5* will help me more then a sig 99 5/50 4*.
  • Options

But I know a maxed 5* will do better than a maxed 4*
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »

How much stronger is a unduped 3/45 Sparky then a sig 99 5/50 4* sparky?
  • Options

Then they should have increased the cooldown for 4/55s and 5/65s . And btw Dungeons difficulty increases when you use a stronger champ.
  • Options

Then they should have increased the cooldown for 4/55s and 5/65s . And btw Dungeons difficulty increases when you use a stronger champ.

The stronger dungeons are available*. doesn't mean you have to do them. And higher dungeon difficulty leads to more points.

How much stronger is a unduped 3/45 Sparky then a sig 99 5/50 4* sparky?

you're arguing semantics with this one. In the OP, your assumption is 5* and 6* dont EVER get you more points than a 4* could, so why the cooldown difference? Well, truth it, people have 5* that are way stronger than a 4* could be. Which leads to more points.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Your fellow Summoners are correct. While a Rank 3 might not be more powerful thank your Rank 5/50 Sig 99 Champions, 5-Star Champions have a much greater potential for strength. This means they can get farther, and earn more points.

Plus, we want y'all to get out there and use Champions you might not necessarily use very often! Your 4-Star Roster is going to carry you far in these events.
This discussion has been closed.