**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So Magik is a new God Tier Champ?

13»

Comments

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    “God tier” is a sub optimal term. Magik is a very powerful champion.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I don't completely agree with his list either. I'm not a Voodoo fan. and i'm definitely not a Ghost Rider Fan. I put ghost rider in the same tier as king groot. Ghost rider is really complicated, the regen is circumstantial on hitting the opponent, and you have to reset by using an L3. He can go forever in a lot of different situations but it seriously takes forever to knock someone down.

Taking into consideration the hardest content in the game,

AQ Map 5/6
    AW - not hard but important here
    RTTL
    ROL
    LOL
    Act 5

I would only use Voodoo over Magik in a AW, and RTTL. I would only use Ghost Rider over magik in ROL. With that said, I don't value them very high at all. all other's are Magik, Scarlet Witch

Are they more fun to play than King Groot, sure. Super fun to play. But so's Venom. So keep that in mind.

Use his medium and light judgement as the 3rd and 4th judgement (or even 4th and 5th) and watch GR kick ass :smile:

• Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    Just had a look at Seatin's V16.0 champ tier list, and she's apparently God Tier now?
    Can anyone back this claim??

Who is seatin? I am seating on a chair right now?

Why does it matter that much what a seatin says or not?

Give me a break!!!!!

Seatin is the shepard of so many sheeps :smile: Not that he's a bad guy or anything, he just sorta attracts people that will blindly listen to what he says :smiley:
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    God tier? I believes Kabam has another definition on which champ is god tier, by realizing why people takes forever to get some of the champ.

It takes people forever to get Sparky, gwenpool or aa, so perhaps they are Kabam’s god tier(or SSS class whatever that they may name it), who knows maybe they categorize those champ and u have only 0.02% to spin it out.

But I can confirmed that Kabam treat Collosus and IP and meh tier! If everybody printscreen their roster, Collosus and IP faces surely will be there!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Magik have always been a god tier ...
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I had to search pretty deep for this message and I fully retract my statement on ghost Rider. Everyone here was right...I was not.

Shocked that you even said Hood was better than GR.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    ku62bnw7vp88.png
    God tier confirmed
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    don't listen to seatin all champions have their use
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Then what use does colossus have?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

AQ bleed paths

Colossus > Hulkbuster and Magneto Marvel Now
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

He used to be pretty good on the old thorns node after kabam had their way with black widow. Now I would have to say hes just one good looking guy.