**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Premium vs Grandmaster Crystals

If being uncollected unlicks the grandmaster crystals that i get ONE of every TWO weeks (yay free 3*) instead of the premium crystal I’d get every week (yay free 2*), why not just have grandnaster crystals replace ALL my premium crystals? Otherwise, I just kinda feel like they’re pointless. Especially with Grandmaster crystals having the lower success rate.

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I agree to a point. I still want to max 2*s for some reason. But 5*s aren't as good as upcoming 6*s so the GMC is less value than when it was released
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It already kinda has less value than the premium because you have to wait 2 weeks to get one and it has a lower chance for anything good. You get premiums constantly
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    The premiums should be replaced in 4 and 5* featured arenas with grandmaster crystals for uncollected.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    If being uncollected unlicks the grandmaster crystals that i get ONE of every TWO weeks...

Once you lick the grandmasters crystals, you can't unlick them.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Seriously tho, they need to start adding gmc shards into uncollected quests, the only way we can get them atm is from calendar/units
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    If being uncollected unlicks the grandmaster crystals that i get ONE of every TWO weeks (yay free 3*) instead of the premium crystal I’d get every week (yay free 2*), why not just have grandnaster crystals replace ALL my premium crystals? Otherwise, I just kinda feel like they’re pointless. Especially with Grandmaster crystals having the lower success rate.

Welcome to the Uncollected entitlement mentalty. GMC's aren't available to the non-uncollected. They can still use them to progress in the game. There are some who want to buy the PHC's instead of GMC's as well. Both crystals are available for you to buy anyway. If you don't want the PHC's don't buy em.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Seriously tho, they need to start adding gmc shards into uncollected quests, the only way we can get them atm is from calendar/units

No thanks. I'll keep my 4/5/6* shards from uncollected quests
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited May 2018
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    If being uncollected unlicks the grandmaster crystals that i get ONE of every TWO weeks...

Once you lick the grandmasters crystals, you can't unlick them.

It’s not worth the aftertaste lol
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Ive gotten a 2 or 3 4* from GMC. No complaints here, especially if theyre free.