**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons too time consuming

2»

Comments

• Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    1.) as a guy mentioned above, this is not mandatory. If you complain so much phones have a method called “delete app”.
    2.) Im not defending kabam at all but they’re doing things to make the game more fun. Dungeons is a great idea, I think better than war
    And quest.
    3.) it’s a game, what do you get out of complaining on rewards you can’t use in real life?
    4.) if dungeons takes you hours to do... then you’re doing the wrong dungeon lol. Play the content you are able to complete.

Thanks

Great advice
    Especially the part about completing stuff
    That your actually able to.

For what it's worth I
    Usually do a
    Couple of runs a day on tougher maps, D6 is Killer but it's the most
    Efficient way to get the millstones.
    Done D5 but much more of a time suck.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Dungeons is too time consuming. The concept is great. It takes too long. If it was shorter the ridiculous nodes would be tolerable. As it stands it is perceived as a money grab to refresh champs or just a time waster. I really liked the sound of it. I really hate how long it takes and the fact that it is an endless place to insert coins if you want to push your luck and try harder levels. It should be shorter and cost less. Every time a good idea comes to pass I feel the execution falls down.

Very disapppinted in this. The refresh cost is just too high and time spent is too much. This is a broken record. Someone other than an accountant needs to look at the game and measure it out in terms of what is fun. It’s a trend. Doing all the difficulties in quest was not fun. Doing rifts and getting mainly one star chests for that effort not fun. I really think you’re looking at lagging measurement of success.

How is it a money grab? You cant buy resources for dungeons
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Too much time. Dugeons should be only 1 map to complete all milestones
  • Options
    onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    edited May 2018
    I suggest we can have a QUICKIE dungeon session where you can just play One or two room (without any partner!), cash out with your points and get out. Meaning you have to fight with the linked nodes!. Because every time when you need to play Dungeon, you really need to settle down find a partner and take some time to complete many rooms. But what about people who do not have too much time to spare!
    ps: it will just be like grinding arena sort.
  • Options
    I’ve been in an alliance for almost the entire 2 years I’ve been playing the game, and this month I am quitting my alliance. I, like many others, don’t have the time to devote to all of these modes of gameplay. I really like the concept of dungeons and enjoy playing them, but it’s way too much of a grind to do every single day on top of alliance events, questing, and arena. I had to make the very difficult decision to eliminate one. As many others have stated, I would like to see the timetable for milestones be changed to weekly, to alleviate the need to spend so much time on this game mode every day. Hopefully one day we’ll see this game mode return in a way that allows players to participate within their own schedule.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Too much time. Dugeons should be only 1 map to complete all milestones

There you go again, wanting more for less.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I stopped doing em after day 1. Fun mode but far too tedious to hit all milestones everyday. I don't even have access to the 5 star crystals, so I don't have any real incentive. Would be nice to get some of those 4*, but nothing game breaking for me.

I'll throw in a room here and there, but I never waste the time going for last milestone.
  • Options
    N8oradeN8orade Posts: 5
    Agree with a lot of folks on this thread. I usually push for anything I find rewarding. However, I cannot imagine another 40 days of grinding dungeons for full milestones. I’m relegating this game mode, fun as it is, to the sidelines as an occasional dalliance.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    We don't have to do all Milestones in one sitting.
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★

Of course not but everytime you back out it's a day before you can use those champs again, so reach day you take 6 or 7 tried to get to the max milestone those champs are locked out of the next day, two days if it's a 5*
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    It's worth considering whether it's the DUNGEONS that are tedious or the MILESTONES that are tedious.

If it's the milestones, this is a temporary event and if dungeons come back as a standalone game mode then presumably there will be different rewards attached. For the current situation, having milestones that are unattainable to some people is kind of the point.

If it's the dungeons themselves, I don't know. Yes it's time consuming but I don't mind having this option. If not for the milestones it would just be an option to mix things up a bit and I like that.
  • Options

Of course not but everytime you back out it's a day before you can use those champs again, so reach day you take 6 or 7 tried to get to the max milestone those champs are locked out of the next day, two days if it's a 5*

Use your stronger Champs to go as far as you can and take the rest to a reasonable Room. You don't have to do it all in one sitting is what I mean. A few Rounds spread out is less stress than trying to go all-out all at once.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Dungeons are good on the crappy crystal arena days, I struggled to get my loyalty quota every day this week, really low cutoffs on arena so people are basically having to choose one or the other, I think the time ask is a bit much to get that awakening gem so I’m just doing a few and hope for a 5* crystal or two. I feel with the current time requirement and stand down times it would fit well into the game as a permanent fixture as it’s not game breaking, I don’t think the rewards could stay the same as being able to earn an awakening gem and several 5*s a month would be imbalanced, but there is scope to make them an alternative to arenas, main reason I’m sticking to arenas is cos I need units for my long term goals, and if I do dungeons a lot i can’t earn enough units
  • Options
    CorsairCardsCorsairCards Posts: 48
    Agree with original post. Please shorten.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    yes yes they are too time consuming
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    As the clock ticked over to a dungeon refresh, I realize I just can’t do it anymore. And with the direction the game is going I’m not sure I can justify doing any of it anymore.

3 year player, high prestige, stacked roster. Enjoyed monthly events and story quests.. but not the grind. This is not an MMO and it shouldn’t shoehorn the elements and time commitments of old school Everquest into a mobile fighting game.

As they say in Canada, peace oot!
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited May 2018
    o4e9ztvmfyn2.jpg
    It is way to time consuming if it keeps lagging,crashing and disconnecting from fights. My internet is fine. No issues even checked speed when it disconnected... it was fine. This is ridiculous. 932zleoq0dfz.jpg
    40qb2v1ywf3k.jpg
    9q9j9pnthti7.jpg
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Did one L5, two L4, and one L3 dungeons last night - about two hours. Matchmaking worked great, and I hit the 7.5K milestone comfortably earning 50K+ gold. Will I do this every night? Probably not. Once every 2 to 3 nights sounds about right. It's a fantastic alternative to arenas.
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »
    As the clock ticked over to a dungeon refresh, I realize I just can’t do it anymore. And with the direction the game is going I’m not sure I can justify doing any of it anymore.

3 year player, high prestige, stacked roster. Enjoyed monthly events and story quests.. but not the grind. This is not an MMO and it shouldn’t shoehorn the elements and time commitments of old school Everquest into a mobile fighting game.

As they say in Canada, peace oot!

Hey, now. We don't all talk like that, eh! XD