**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Login Calendar for May!

If you haven't seem what is on this months daily login for May, it is incredible!

Aside from the Gold, Gold crystals, Units, etc. there is a chance to open an Infinity War Crystal, which guarantees at least a 2* (w/ chances of 3* or 4*) of those who are in the Infinity war! To make things even better, the monthly champion is going to be Hulk (Ragnarok)! So excited!!

Comments

• Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    @Ch1efster I am at level 40 w/ 10,600 level team. I enjoy the opportunity even though it may be for duplicates. Besides, I don't have a Hulk (Ragnarok), and being able to get that would be amazing. It is enjoyable for me even at my level.
  • Options
    1captainbob21captainbob2 Posts: 14
    The daily is good but the monthly calendar offer is rubbish ! Nobody has much use for 4* gems !!! Why can we not have a decent 5* offer ?????
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Yay another bs monthly calendar by kabam. Game team understands us players so much
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Now before anyone say this that you complain about free stuff pls just go bother someone else when you people don't see what most players want from monthly calendars and what we actually get
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Now before anyone say this that you complain about free stuff pls just go bother someone else when you people don't see what most players want from monthly calendars and what we actually get

why are you complaining about free stuff? and telling me to go ask people who also want free stuff? why do we want free stuff?

Had to.
  • Options
    I am complaining about their monthly offer that’s full of 4* stuff why would most players buy it ! I won’t thats for sure ! If it had 5* stuff in I would prob get one
  • Options
    I am complaining about their monthly offer that’s full of 4* stuff why would most players buy it ! I won’t thats for sure ! If it had 5* stuff in I would prob get one

Some people may want to expand their collection, or may even be beginner players who want a decent advantage on completing more basic quests.
  • Options
    That’s fine but why not put offers on for players at every level of the game
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Between the shards from the trials, buying crystals with artifacts, and the infinity dust store...I will get at least 3 extra 5* crystals this month in addition to the event rewards. I am good.
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited May 2018
    Yay been waiting for this!!! Now at the end of the month i finally get enough gold to upgrade my 2* !!! Yay!! :D:D
  • Options
    Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    I’m happy for another opportunity at Gulk. I went through a few featured 5* crystals for that guy to no avail. Hopefully my luck changes.

Otherwise, pretty standard calendar.
  • Options
    Yay been waiting for this!!! Now at the end of the month i finally get enough gold to upgrade my 2* !!! Yay!! :D:D

Yes! :-D
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    2 stars yay. Wait there is a chance at 3 stars and a lower chance at 4 stars? Even better!

But seriously the calender needs upgrading in general so that it is not too rewarding but also not stingy at the same time.
    I would be fine with a calender which rewards a lot of gold and iso honestly.
  • Options
    2 stars yay. Wait there is a chance at 3 stars and a lower chance at 4 stars? Even better!

But seriously the calender needs upgrading in general so that it is not too rewarding but also not stingy at the same time.
    I would be fine with a calender which rewards a lot of gold and iso honestly.

Although I do like the calendar, I agree with you. I started the game randomly buying gold crystals (don't ask why, I don't even know) and I don't have a Gold drought yet, BUT I do think that there should be more iso. For the amount of champions that we have collected, it is hard to level them up with what we get from some quests.
  • Options
    That’s fine but why not put offers on for players at every level of the game

You make a good point. Hopefully they can do that, where there might be deals for players over level 60 or uncollected etc. (assuming you're up there) :-)
  • Options
    Hard to be mad about free stuff, honestly. None of this is going to be a huge help to many players and I'd definitely like better free stuff.. But it's still free and I won't complain.

My take away from the calendar is either:

Kabam surely knows about the gold issue and refuses to do anything significant about it
    Or
    Kabam knows there's a gold issue but not the extent of it
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    They defo are aware of gold problems but I also hope iso is something they look into I mean the amount of iso needed to level up 6 stars are insane as it is.
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Hard to be mad about free stuff, honestly. None of this is going to be a huge help to many players and I'd definitely like better free stuff.. But it's still free and I won't complain.

My take away from the calendar is either:

Kabam surely knows about the gold issue and refuses to do anything significant about it
    Or
    Kabam knows there's a gold issue but not the extent of it

I would think that it would be the second option, but then again maybe giving out more gold in the calendar or multiple gold crystals at once. Idk tho, but I don't mind any of the free stuff. In fact, I am pretty excited.
  • Options
    They defo are aware of gold problems but I also hope iso is something they look into I mean the amount of iso needed to level up 6 stars are insane as it is.

Ah you make a pretty good point.
  • Options
    To be fair, they're always in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation. Like, if they did gold rifts right now, people would flip out bc of nrg and too much to do, etc.

But honestly, gold rifts are a short term bandaid. The calendar isn't an answer at all, tho it looks like they made an effort towards addressing the gold issue. But you're silly if you expect more from a free calendar. The only long term fix is bringing the common rewards in line with the current game. They haven't changed in so very long. The per fight, completion, milestones.. All of them. Iso included. So much of "framework" of the game has been the same since way before the collector and his lofty standards were locked away in a gem forever
  • Options
    @chunkyb I like the setup of the game, but I agree with you. I think that regardless of the situation, people don't give them the benefit of the doubt. This is an incredible game, and I cannot believe how some people are by saying there is too much to do.

I, for one, find it great that I have the option to do different events whenever I want. If there were only a few things, we would get bored or uninterested.

At least the gold rifts could hold off the issue until they can find a solution.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Y'know?As an f2p non-arena grinder, Don't luck out on crystals i occasionally drop units for,I love the login crystals!Atleast gives me a new 3* to play around and test with
  • Options
    Y'know?As an f2p non-arena gainer, Don't luck out on crystals,So,I love the login crystals!Atleast gives me a new 3* to play around and test with

tbh I love any and all crystals haha