**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug? Fought Blade in arena and he got Danger Sense against Cyclops [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Blades danger sense also triggered vs my magik in this month's heroic event quest 3.1 contrecoup.

Um, it's supposed against her, she's a dimensional being.
    Any updates? Wondering if the tags will be updated or if these guys will stop turning on Danger Sense. Thanks.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Hulk_77. There isn't a fix version for this yet, but I provided all of this info to the team. We will likely see this fix shortly, but I will update you either way. Thanks again for hanging in there.
    Looks like a lot of these champs are now tagged #villian.

I guess that was the fix?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Umm... red Cyclops IS supposed to be a villain FYI. Read his bio and look at his tags. He is considerwd a villian because in his timeline, he killed Professor X.
    csfqmtw8g38x.png
    He murdered professor X under the influence of the Phoenix force.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

@Hulk_77 Cyclops (Red), Magneto Marvel Now (White), and Taskmaster have been tagged with Villain since March update, however, there is no mention of it in their change log post. You can safely say it is a silent update OR an update that goes under their radar OR whatever the case is.

@supermanMKZ In Magik's bio, she is tagged as Dimensional Being which will trigger Danger Sense.

Thanks to the courtesy of Marvel Trucos. You can check them out on twitter and FB.

Thcwfvdprs9i82.jpg

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    He is a villain.0weibxbbl055.jpeg
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Mahonrii wrote: »
    ge992tlkiztw.png

Confirmed danger sense but not tagged as villains:
    Taskmaster
    Cyclops (Red)
    Iron Patriot
    Gambit (no screen shot yet, but I know it happens with him too)

Not sure about magneto (white), yet.

They are all villains lol it’s on all their tags
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    edited May 2018
    This was fixed a while ago. At the time of the original post, they didn't have the villain tag, but it was corrected with one of the recent updates and now they do. This thread was probably meant to be updated/closed but was forgotten for whatever reason.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    what updates are you guys using? Those champions have a VILLAIN tag in their bio. It is under ATTRIBUTES. Please have a look at it again. There should be no HERO tag. If there is no VILLAIN tag, check you appstore to make sure it is the latest MCOC update you are playing right now
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    what updates are you guys using? Those champions have a VILLAIN tag in their bio. It is under ATTRIBUTES. Please have a look at it again. There should be no HERO tag. If there is no VILLAIN tag, check you appstore to make sure it is the latest MCOC update you are playing right now

You should be a mod, lol
  • RobertkoRobertko Posts: 47
    edited May 2018
    Awesome trucos image, but I think it is missing gambit from the top section.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Umm... red Cyclops IS supposed to be a villain FYI. Read his bio and look at his tags. He is considerwd a villian because in his timeline, he killed Professor X.
    Heartless wrote: »
    Mahonrii wrote: »
    ge992tlkiztw.png

Confirmed danger sense but not tagged as villains:
    Taskmaster
    Cyclops (Red)
    Iron Patriot
    Gambit (no screen shot yet, but I know it happens with him too)

Not sure about magneto (white), yet.

They are all villains lol it’s on all their tags

they werent tagged as villains before. This thread is old
This discussion has been closed.