**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest down again ???

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    It's down again. Emergency maintenance. Maybe try a little harder to keep your game stable if you have co-op events that require completing a task in a set amount of time.

Dungeons were a great idea, but they just expose how unstable this game is.

Yup, they clearly were not ready for this. Way too many outages lately and is very costly when you are in dungeons with your top champs.
  • Hey everyone, the game is back up and running again. If you haven't had the chance, remember that you may need to restart your app in order to get back in the game.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Thats nice, my dungeons already over and failed because the devs cant handle a game, feel free to hand me an infraction for telling the truth again, 200 units worth of champ refreshes and lost at room 4 with 2 full health champs
  • lost 30 minutes of dungeon, my best heroes on cd, thanks kabam so much, like always
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hey everyone, the game is back up and running again. If you haven't had the chance, remember that you may need to restart your app in order to get back in the game.

Great!
    However, what about all the people that were in the middle of timed events, they would end up losing milestones, and could end up losing 120 credits if not more for 5* + champs, because they were forced to refresh champs?

Before you say, submit a support ticket, all they do is say "Sorry!" and then close the case.

Come on Kabam, you got the records of everything on the server, just give the people that lost out milestones and/or credits through no fault of their own!
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I do my dungeon milestones in one run, sometimes two, was about to do them in one that time, but i guess the game took that option out of my hands.
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    edited May 2018
    I dont even want to start another dungeon, have to wonder will it just get interrupted and cause me to lock out champs for 200 points?
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    mine was under maintenance don't know if it's back on
  • Ng_111Ng_111 Posts: 12
    Mine still down.
    Is it just me?
    Restart a few times still not working.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It’s down for me also
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Got kicked out in the middle of a dungeon
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    this is bs game gone down on me for the second time this evening while in a dungeon so im going to have a combined 600 points from them now because they time out and my top 6 champs locked unless i refresh with units.
    I so hope kabam is going to compensate us for this so i can refresh champs for dungeons and give us bonus milestone points because this is just way bad
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Same. I got kicked out 20 minutes ago and can’t log back in.
    I get the message that blame my network.
    Tried WiFi and mobile data. I have no internet issue when I check the forum... :/
    Others in my alliance says they are in. Maybe it’s not everyone.
  • shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 15
    Down again. dpp9re5j5c1p.jpg
    Doesn't Netmarble have an Avengers game?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    down on me for the second time this evening while in a dungeon so im going to have a combined 600 points from them now because they time out and my top 6 champs locked unless i refresh with units.
    kabam compensate please
    dont say send ticket they've become most useless support ever, just send an excuse back blaming my internet or phone and close ticket even when its obviously a fault at your end
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Everybody check your connection. It's probably your connection.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    40 mins down so far it’s rough :( so much to get done and I can’t log in. I’m sure the players won’t be happy. I know I’m not I need that dust lol. Some gold realms would be awesome or a free 5 star gem ( skill ) lol but just been able to play would be sweet. Make it happen kabam :) call in more guys to fix it lol
  • Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.
    Down twice in a night 44 mins and counting this time it sucks :(
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    we need another corvus arena 🙄🙄
  • puffballpuffball Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    iOS 8, 11.13.1, using WiFi, my husband has the same phone and version and is on the same WiFi, but he can get on
    It's down again. Emergency maintenance. Maybe try a little harder to keep your game stable if you have co-op events that require completing a task in a set amount of time.

Dungeons were a great idea, but they just expose how unstable this game is.

I agree just give us all the dust and shut it down lol fix it then let us try again :) cause they are really fun when it works. Great to play with friends no longer in same alliance as you
  • wadderswadders Posts: 12
    wifi seems to be the issue for android 8.0 nexus 5x
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    mexa7m5u8vbm.jpg
    54 mins and counting is a killer. This is the second time today this has happened. that’s like so many arena points Iv missed out on today due to this and not to mention dungeon time I’m riding out this downtime currently to get them done cause as much as I love them I have to work also.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.

iPhone X, iOS 11.3
    I tried mobile data (LTE - Verizon) - doesn’t works
    I tried WiFi - doesn’t works
    I tried to restart my phone - doesn’t works

I got kicked one hour ago, can’t log in since then
  • Ng_111Ng_111 Posts: 12
    Using xiaomi
    Android 7.1
    Wifi and LTE both doesn't work.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    z01bmyih5v4s.jpg
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    edited May 2018
    iPhone 7, iOS 11.3
    I tried mobile data (LTE - AT&T) - doesn’t work
    I tried WiFi & doesn’t work
    I tried to restart my phone - doesn’t work
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into their game for no apparent reason at all? Plz let me know if u are