**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood's Invisibility Broken

So i am having my 4 star rank 4 hood duped.i use him a lot in arena and AQ but recently i have noticed that when he becomes invisible,the opponent actually miss the attack at certain %.but shouldn't his invisible be On during the opponents sp3.

Comments

• Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    It’s not broken. I know what you mean :) at first I thought it was an one safe way to get not get any damage done by AI’s sp3 while in invincible mode, I still took the damage while in the next fight I took no damage and next fight took no damage again and the next fight I took damage. It’s very random :)
  • Options
    damn
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited May 2018
    It's always been that way. I wonder though with 80% evasion while invisible, how the heck do I get hit 4 out of 5 times? I learned that it's just not reliable, block or evade as you would with anyone else

I learned how to kascam mathing
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    It's always been that way. I wonder though with 80% evasion while invisible, how the heck do I get hit 4 out of 5 times? I learned that it's just not reliable, block or evade as you would with anyone else

I learned how to **** mathing

*45% chance to miss physical attack(more like you will get hit almost every time).
    90% chance to miss non-physical attack