**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Man (Infinity War) Autoblocking while Stunned [Mod edited title for clarity]

ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting the new guy today and noticed that he auto blocked me while he was stunned is this working as intended.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Yup, cost uinits and such??? Def in kabams plans
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    His abilities page is really long...like a user’s manual. 😀
  • Took six pics to share them in Line chat, it's ridiculous. And I must have him!!
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    I know that he can auto block with armor but not even Medusa auto blocks when stunned
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Modok also auto-blocks while stunned, it may be an issue with auto-block in general, though according to ThatGuy214 Medusa doesn’t auto-block while stunned.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I mean you guys know you're able to read his abilities on the pre fight screen...

Or you could blindly charge and yell,"THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!"

That's the approach that I decided to take lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    @Webbdog why do you continue to play this game?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    I stunned him with Thor but he auto blocked my next sp1 for the chain stuns and proceed to sp3 the sh*t out of me.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    if you have Voodoo, give him a try
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    I know that he can auto block with armor but not even Medusa auto blocks when stunned

She sure does
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    @ThatGuy214 I saw this too this morning, but I haven't experienced this with MODOK or medusa in the past...
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I found using Sparky to be the best solution, as iron man has passive power gain and uses multiple specials in succession. I also pop the sp2 at around 30% and wait for the shock to kill him. Hyperion with his incinerate would work well as well.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    I need tips to beat he's already pissed off as it is
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on
  • NeckdeepNeckdeep Posts: 1
    The new iron man in uncollected 1.2 will autoblock even when I had a 3 second stun on him. This happened twice and feel like shouldn’t be happening.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Webbdog wrote: »
    @Webbdog why do you continue to play this game..

@Demonzfyre GBless you! ;)
  • Hey All,

Thanks for reporting this. First, I'll be moving this thread to the Bugs and Known issues section, as this is not intentional. I haven't personally run into it myself, so if you guys can give us more information, that would be great!

Could you let me know what Champions you were using, and what difficulty of the Event Quest you noticed this on?

As for the reports of this happening with other Champs like Medusa and MODOK, if you remember, can you let me know where this happened, who you were using, and if possible, any buffs that they may have had on them?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Thanks for reporting this. First, I'll be moving this thread to the Bugs and Known issues section, as this is not intentional. I haven't personally run into it myself, so if you guys can give us more information, that would be great!

Could you let me know what Champions you were using, and what difficulty of the Event Quest you noticed this on?

As for the reports of this happening with other Champs like Medusa and MODOK, if you remember, can you let me know where this happened, who you were using, and if possible, any buffs that they may have had on them?
    It happened with me on the uncollected EQ with Thor. I used parry to stun him, did a full combo and chained into a sp1. Whilst he was stunned and I was attacking, auto block popped up a few times and it bounced off as if he was unstoppable, he didn’t actually move and block it, I could still hit him but the damage was reduced as if it had been blocked. He was standing there as if he was still stunned (he was) but looking dazed if that makes sense. Went to do another sp1 before that stun wore off and it was autoblocked doing less damage and not allowing me to chain the stuns.

Whilst we’re on the topic of auto block, is it intentional for the opponent (modok in particular) to use specials whilst you’re attacking their block? With any champ that doesn’t have auto block that’s completely safe, but they randomly fire off specials halfway through your combo if they autoblocked an earlier hit. This is the only issue I have with it as an ability, otherwise modok is completely manageable.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Maybe F.R.I.D.A.Y takes over while Mr stark is stunned
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Neckdeep wrote: »
    The new iron man in uncollected 1.2 will autoblock even when I had a 3 second stun on him. This happened twice and feel like shouldn’t be happening.

Welcome to Kabam.... where autoblock takes priority over a stunned hero.
  • Hey everybody,

Does anybody, by chance, happen to have a video of this occurring? We're trying to reproduce it, but have had no luck so far. We're gonna keep trying, but a video could be very helpful!
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Hey everybody,

Does anybody, by chance, happen to have a video of this occurring? We're trying to reproduce it, but have had no luck so far. We're gonna keep trying, but a video could be very helpful!
    I made a thread about Modok auto blocking while stunning a little bit ago that you didn’t see, here’s the pic from it.
    b95quk0vxsy8.jpeg
  • Hey everybody,

I made a thread about Modok auto blocking while stunning a little bit ago that you didn’t see, here’s the pic from it.
    b95quk0vxsy8.jpeg

Thank you! I'll take this to the team right now. If anybody else has video or screenshots, please send those our way!
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    I will take video when I fight him again see if I can reproduce it
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

Wait just a second, the autoblock mechanic was not intended to occur while the defender is stunned? That is a huge difference of what we've been having to deal with in AW.

Currently how it stands, if you trigger autoblock on someone who is stunned, they will break out of the stun to trigger the autoblock.

Happens all the time vs Medusa