**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHAT IS A REAL LEGEND ?

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
so i always wondered what is legend title refers too ? the title description says it's one of the strongest and fastest summoners ( maybe ) so coming to the point !!! my question is :
- why those who finished labyrinth of legends 100% don't get the title it's for legends !
- kabam should make a specific title for it at least if not the legend title . that will make more sense in exploring it and will give those who suffered 100% something to be proud of. comme on kabam
- it's the hardest challenge created ever in the game and we can't separate those who gone through it from who didn't
-*** i only did 1 run not trying to get it for myself it's just an idea

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure those who 100% LOL do get the legends title. In the Hall of Legends page it does show everyone who has beat it so I assume they have gotten a legends title from it if they haven't gotten it from elsewhere.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure those who 100% LOL do get the legends title. In the Hall of Legends page it does show everyone who has beat it so I assume they have gotten a legends title from it if they haven't gotten it from elsewhere.

Only the first few hundred who completed LOL 100% gets the legend title. Forgot how high you need to be but top few even gets a thano
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Current prerequisite for a legend title is a phone spec instead of players skill unfortunately. Some doesn't even have the skill just the time and determination to play non-stop for 3-4 hours straight. I have been in alliances where member with legend tags asking for help on uncollected events... Legendary indeed.

Everyone needs help for uncollected Thanos man. It’s not just ur legend tag ally member...

Too true.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

Only the first few hundred who completed LOL 100% gets the legend title. Forgot how high you need to be but top few even gets a thano

i mean yeah that's will be the only way someone get the title ( the only way way) for hundreds and i think planning for like months and wasting resources like+30k units is way legendary than playing 4 hours against 3* champions in heroic and easy master modes
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »

i mean yeah that's will be the only way someone get the title ( the only way way) for hundreds and i think planning for like months and wasting resources like+30k units is way legendary than playing 4 hours against 3* champions in heroic and easy master modes

There's a monthly time attack legend's thing,And you're only viable with 5/65's.I wish there would be more ways to earn legend titles.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Question: what is a real legend?
    My answer: I consider Ayrton Senna & Valentino Rossi to be real legends.

More OT: BrutalDLX for being the 1st to beat ROL & HQSean for being the 1st to 100% LOL.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273

How is it more legendary to spend literally thousands of dollars to be top 100 in something like lol than be top 100 in monthly. Ultimately exactly the same race with the difference being free to play can compete in monthly. How you get the title is fair but what is unfair is monthly is an apple only event.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Current prerequisite for a legend title is a phone spec instead of players skill unfortunately. Some doesn't even have the skill just the time and determination to play non-stop for 3-4 hours straight. I have been in alliances where member with legend tags asking for help on uncollected events... Legendary indeed.

Everyone needs help for uncollected Thanos man. It’s not just ur legend tag ally member...

I didn't
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Wil6541 wrote: »

How is it more legendary to spend literally thousands of dollars to be top 100 in something like lol than be top 100 in monthly. Ultimately exactly the same race with the difference being free to play can compete in monthly. How you get the title is fair but what is unfair is monthly is an apple only event.

i khnow but what i'm saying is those who did 100% lol need to have the legend title even if they are not one of the 100 not speaking about time attack there but when you go inside and see how hard the thing and costy is it make no sense those who got to 100% didn't even have a title ( we need it ) to khnow these players '' respect ''
    and that will make some sort of equality for android users at least they can get the title somewhere like this even if they burn before having it but still it'll make a huge equality
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    The Legend title has long been watered down. Nobody should be using that as a basis to recruiting. I've had legend alliance mates as well who couldn't get past 4 nodes in war without dying.

Legend title has zero to do with raw skill and everything to do with having 4 hours uninterrupted, an iPhone, right Champ, and suicides/boosts.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    The Legend title has long been watered down. Nobody should be using that as a basis to recruiting. I've had legend alliance mates as well who couldn't get past 4 nodes in war without dying.

Legend title has zero to do with raw skill and everything to do with having 4 hours uninterrupted, an iPhone, right Champ, and suicides/boosts.

Agreed.

There is skill required to be able to pull it off as well as practice. It is a separate skill from handling AW.
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    This game has had emergency maintenance 4 days out of the past 7.

That's quite legendary in its own right.

I work in IT, and having 1 outage a month is considered bad.

SMH....