**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking For Alliance

Hey Fellas! I am Looking for an Alliance who's Members are active and who plays AQ Map 3 and AW actively.

My Profile:

Name: aWsOm dEsTrO 64

My Total Base Hero Rating is:114784

My Top Champion are:

Rank 4/5: Stark Spidey
Rank 4/5: Gwen Pool
Rank 4/5: Dr. Voodo
Rank 4/5: Hyperion
Rank 4/5: Ultron (Age of Ultron)
Rank 4/5: Spiderman (Classic)-Duped 40/100 Signature
Rank 4/5: Sipderman (Miles Morales)- Duped 35/100 Signature
Rank 4/5: Iceman
Rank 4/5: Vision (Age of Ultron)

Comments

• Evilhemp76Evilhemp76 Posts: 2
    We have openings. Look me up in game or on Line app and I'll send you an invite: Evilhemp76.
  • VerguldVerguld Posts: 128
    I sent you an alliance invite. RxASG is the tag.
  • Verguld wrote: »
    I sent you an alliance invite. RxASG is the tag.

Ty sir, it's not like i don't want to join your, but unfortunately when I told my teammates that I am leaving the most of them left the clan as well, and our clan is now shattering, My friend who is leader of our clan needs my help. So sorry sir, I am saying there only. I really apologize i took your precious time.
  • Evilhemp76 wrote: »
    We have openings. Look me up in game or on Line app and I'll send you an invite: Evilhemp76.

Ty sir, it's not like i don't want to join your, but unfortunately when I told my teammates that I am leaving the most of them left the clan as well, and our clan is now shattering, My friend who is leader of our clan needs my help. So sorry sir, I am saying there only. I really apologize i took your precious time.
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    You should come home, here. If ¥ash were sincere, he wouldn’t have destroyed all of his alliances. He cares not for people in his team, as you should be able to see by now. You should come to us