**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ blackout period after switching alliance?

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
I can't find it anywhere (it's probably on the old forum), is it still 7 days or does it depend on how strong the alliance you left/join is?

If I leave an alliance before a new AQ week start, do I still skip 2 ranked rewards or just 1?

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Blackout for the higher Tier is 10 days for AQ Ranked Rewards. If you leave after the AQ cycle is done you would miss 1 Series of Rank Rewards on the next team.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Blackout for the higher Tier is 10 days for AQ Ranked Rewards. If you leave after the AQ cycle is done you would miss 1 Series of Rank Rewards on the next team.

Thanks! that sucks a lot, but I can't complain
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    What's the blackout period for SA and 3-day events!? Does anyone have a link to the official post?
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Thanks, don't know why I couldn't find it! I'll give it a look
    Hey folks! That thread was copied over to our forums and is located in the News & Announcements section of the forums.

You can get to the thread by clicking HERE.

Thanks a lot @TenebrousTenebrific .
    Btw a question, is the blackout to SA still 6 days or is it 10? (considering the alliance is in expert tier)
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Hey folks! That thread was copied over to our forums and is located in the News & Announcements section of the forums.

You can get to the thread by clicking HERE.

Thanks a lot @TenebrousTenebrific .
    Btw a question, is the blackout to SA still 6 days or is it 10? (considering the alliance is in expert tier)

Wow Seriously, someone flagged that as an ABUSE !? Lol.