**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dont you think people playing game for like a year or so should get a gift like a 5* generic ag?

Kabam, should show some concern towards us.

Dont you think people playing game for like a year or so should get a gift like a 5* generic ag? 105 votes

Yes
35% 37 votes
No
64% 68 votes

Comments

• TruckerDDDTruckerDDD Posts: 24
    This game has been around for quite a few years now and this isn’t my first account in this game and I’ve watched the evolution of the contest and seen people come and go and the reality is if you’ve only been playing for a year while the game has been out since 2014 why should someone at the year or so mark get a generic ag and if kabam was able to give those out which they haven’t given anything like that out since they were bought by netmarble why would they give it to people playing a year or so instead of giving it to people who have been playing since the game started and didn’t give up on it because if your looking at it this way we deal with ALOT of issues in this game and they very rarely get anything right the first try so a year of watching bad bugs steal our resources is annoying as all hell but does someone deserve a 5* ag for dealing with it for a year or if they did offer this incentive to stick around do you think they would be more likely to give it to someone who’s been dealing with it since pretty much day 1?
  • GodofLoaGodofLoa Posts: 7
    Im playing it for 2 years, even i have 2 accounts.
    Just dont want people who wasted a year on this game to be left behind.
    One year, on a single game isnt an easy thing.
    5* basic pool is stacked up, duping a 5* is almost impossible (god tier). Atleast the ag will cheer up some folks and make them have high hopes on the development team, which is currently not witnessed.
    The game graphics and gameplay is good, but the in game rewards are worst compared to most of the games.
    It should be a game for all marvel fans, but it turns out to be a game for people with money.
    This is the only marvel based game that is so awesome. Dont want it to shut down, because of some greediness of few kabam ownerships.
    Please, kabam employees dont cast your votes.
    You have no say in this.
  • EctopicEctopic Posts: 27
    Credit where credit is due... Kabam did give players that were playing for >1yr a 4 star howard the duck once, while newer players only got a 3star!
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I voted yes but if Kabam gives that kind of reward to those who have played just over a year, Kabam should give even bigger rewards who have played longer.
    Minimum requirement is one year, because i think 1 year isnt a small thing.
  • PinkuiiscPinkuiisc Posts: 7
    Don't know what to say. Coz whatever u say to kabam is like shouting in the deaf man's ears. No matter how good you play, how long you play, how **** ur luck is! They gift us a 2* champ to Save the universe. That is the biggest LOL moment when kabam sends such messages. This game is rotten now. People who are grinding everyday every hour aren't realizing the fact that they are missing many things in life while staring at screen. From where does the motivation come!!! Are the pulls good! NO, Are the bugs gone!! NO, Are the emergency maintenances gone!!! NO NO NO. I have been playing for more than an year now with 310k rating and 5600 prestige. Apart from game, I do PhD in transportation Engineering, I play ultimate frisbee, I play cricket, I do photography. Managing all these things along with game is too much to take and eventually I had to dissolve my alliance coz there are many others like me out there who don't get motivated to play. Too much of anything ain't good for anything. Too many quests in one month!! Why not distribute them over the course of the time in game!

This game has issues. I had spent soo much money on this game that I feel I deserve an awakening gem. Not because I spent money but because I hsd to spend coz of ur lags and emergency maintenance and server outrages.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    GodofLoa wrote: »
    Please, kabam employees dont cast your votes.
    You have no say in this.

Lol...why would they bother to add votes? Most of these polls get 50-100 votes at most....out of about a million players...not exactly a "mandate of the people".
    Or if you were just referring to anyone that votes "no"...then why make a poll? Just open a thread.
    You never know mate
    Many like me arent satiated by the game, all **** openings and ****. By this year july i will complete 3 years of mcoc. Still nothing that excites me has happened in my account.
    Same has me, kabam have been unfair with most of the gamers.
    Thats not the way you treat a loyal gamer.
  • TheGladiator02TheGladiator02 Posts: 33
    edited May 2018
    Haha if you want a 5* generic awakening gem it will probably be more expensive than the 5 star vision
  • PinkuiiscPinkuiisc Posts: 7
    Haha if you want a 5* generic awakening gem it will probably be more expensive than the 5 star vision

That's why he mentioned gift. Atleast something other than 2* champs
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You can get a 5* AG in the game. Work for your rewards instead of feeling entitled to free stuff from Kabam.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    we need thanos to clean up the game
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    GodofLoa wrote: »
    Many like me arent satiated by the game, all **** openings and ****. By this year july i will complete 3 years of mcoc. Still nothing that excites me has happened in my account.
    Same has me, kabam have been unfair with most of the gamers.
    Thats not the way you treat a loyal gamer.

Crybaby mentality is a reason we can't have nice things. Overall activity rewards more than money spent (unless it's FGMCs). The more active you can be in all areas of the game, the more chance you have to get better rewards and more chances at champs.
    Most self proclaimed "avid" gamers don't put the actual effort into the game. They just want everything given to them for not doing anything worthwhile. They probably have gotten participatation trophy all their lives.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I'm going to guess that the OP has been playing for about a year or so.
  • 5 star AGs are still one of the rarest and most valuable items in the game so the idea that we would get it for free, in my opinion, is unreasonable. Additionally, why would you be rewarded for being here a year or more? Some people started over a year ago and hardly ever play the game and have not invested time or money into it - so why should they be rewarded? At the onset, this request is not very well thought out (imo).

I would like to see more 5 star AGs in the game simply because I want to dupe some Champions and percentage-wise it is getting harder and harder to awaken desired champs as more Champions are added to the 5 star Basic crystals. I don't mine earning the AG through events and challenges. And I would like for them to provide an offer to acquire a 5 star AG of my choice.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I don't know about a gift...I doubt we get that. However, I believe last July 4th you got one with the purchase of an Odin. That deal has not reappeared since. Not even at Christmas, cyber Monday, etc... Kabam is pretty cheap when it comes to dolling out resources so I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    You want a participation trophy too?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I don't know about a gift...I doubt we get that. However, I believe last July 4th you got one with the purchase of an Odin. That deal has not reappeared since. Not even at Christmas, cyber Monday, etc... Kabam is pretty cheap when it comes to dolling out resources so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Incorrect.
    July was for a class gem and there was another class gem offered in November sometime. Pretty sure it was cyber Monday.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    And I anticipate a very expensive 6* class gem on July 4th this year.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Earn them like everyone else.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    With the game evolving with 6* yes.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Give us a really hard challenge to earn another 5* awakening. Yes, there is some out there already, but a lot of people have earned these and would like more.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    This is a joke right? A 5* gem, generic or not, is one of the most, if not the most sought after items in the game. I have been playing for about 3 years, I've never had a 5* gem. That's one of the things that motivates you to keep playing. Also, you don't NEED a 5* gem. The game is constantly evolving with the addition of new champs, nodes, etc. Play at your own pace, and take the game for what it is: a game. When you get to the point where you're not having fun, be it the grind, difficulty, champion pulls, whatever, just put it down.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2018
    For a year you get a energy refill and a revive
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    *plays game that "doesn't satiate" for 3 years

*posts a poll and whines about not getting 5 star ag

*gets ag

*posts a poll asking which trash 5 star he has to use the ag on

*posts a poll on if he can pick out one 6 star for playing an unsatisfying game for 3 years

*is mocked by trolls and kabam mods (privately)