**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam dropping the hammer, and it feels soooooo good.

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Kudos where Kudos are due.

:+1:

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Kudos where Kudos are due.

:+1:

What?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No idea.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Well if you look at war ratings you'll know what I mean lol.

That’s assuming we all pay attention closely to everyone’s war ratings and remember them. Personally have better things to do with my life then to watch other alliance’s rating drop and knowing it did so.

You sound jaded. :lol:

Haha 😂

I just meant elaborate a bit more without naming alliances lol
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★

That’s assuming we all pay attention closely to everyone’s war ratings and remember them. Personally have better things to do with my life then to watch other alliance’s rating drop and knowing it did so.

Haha 😂

It's hard haha. A few alliance in master got another 300 point aw rating reduction. Some have fallen out of the 7x multiplier. As of yet the cheating alliances have kept their AW seasons scores the same.

Haha 😂

It's hard haha. A few alliance in master got another 300 point aw rating reduction. Some have fallen out of the 7x multiplier. As of yet the cheating alliances have kept their AW seasons scores the same.

That’s awesome. Maybe my alliance has a chance to finally get to the top if all top alliances keep dropping war rating...or would that make it worse for us to match against them. Well that’s confusing. 😂
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Just wait
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    @Riegel how do you know that?
    @Riegel how do you know that?

There is a chat for high prestige players, so we are all seeing it happen as it happens. Also, if you are familiar with top alliances you can see some who were top of the master bracket are now in the gold bracket.
  • Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    UPDATE: Season scores are being adjusted.

This is huge.

Yep watching as we speak...waiting for points to be added to us as well...just makes sense...also the war rewards etc
    Namo10 wrote: »
    UPDATE: Season scores are being adjusted.

This is huge.

Yep watching as we speak...waiting for points to be added to us as well...just makes sense...also the war rewards etc

Would be interesting to see if they go that far as to adjust the shards, loyalty, etc.
    Our alliance moved up 40ish spots..yay
    Congrats to you both!
    Congrats to you both!

Well still concerning because some of them still have a pretty high multipler compared to other alliances in their new brackets. Meaning they’ll move back up quickly...
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    edited May 2018
    And what is next step? Deliting game?
    Drizzits wrote: »

Well if you don't actually play the game then yea, or you could learn to play your own account.
    Congrats to you both!

Well still concerning because some of them still have a pretty high multipler compared to other alliances in their new brackets. Meaning they’ll move back up quickly...

I don't think this will be the case. They will have to replace many who will give up too many deaths to win.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Well if you don't actually play the game then yea, or you could learn to play your own account.

Why do that if you have a Credit Card???? Oh, yeah, because you need skill for Wars now, lol.
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    We’ve had pretty much the same members in our alliance and we decide to recruit one person that was banned after a week in our alliance. How were we supposed to know that person was using a mod or anything? That person didn’t even reach out to us to let us know they were banned we just ended up kicking due to inactivity. This is kinda bs
    Davidnr93 wrote: »
    We’ve had pretty much the same members in our alliance and we decide to recruit one person that was banned after a week in our alliance. How were we supposed to know that person was using a mod or anything? That person didn’t even reach out to us to let us know they were banned we just ended up kicking due to inactivity. This is kinda bs

I tried to get this addressed. We got a response.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/66433/kabam-we-will-need-some-information-for-season-2#latest
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Stop asking my boy Riegel endless questions! Dont question him lol
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157

Wtf! Looks like you actually don’t get a point.

Did you ask your self what it means if someone have two accounts?

Rixob wrote: »
    Stop asking my boy Riegel endless questions! Dont question him lol

:joy:

Wtf! Looks like you actually don’t get a point.

Did you ask your self what it means if someone have two accounts?

If you don't cheat you have nothing to worry about. If you own 50 accounts that's all good. No one will care, and you wont get punished.