**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Options
    Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 19
    Groot obviously worse in higher alliance war tiers than some of the champs listed below him, but in beginning tiers where players only know how to rely on Parry Groot can rack up the kills.

Ps. you can't handle the strong I'm on. ;)
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    But... shouldn't this be based on higher tiers, where kills are more valuable?
    Not to mention if they can't parry they only rely on parry they aren't good at baiting/evading specials, so Hyperion would still outrank groot...
  • Options
    Drizzits wrote: »
    But... shouldn't this be based on higher tiers, where kills are more valuable?
    Not to mention if they can't parry they only rely on parry they aren't good at baiting/evading specials, so Hyperion would still outrank groot...

It's just my opinion fellas, but I see your point. This is by no means a list that is concrete and set in stone. I'll update this list as I receive input from you guys so the whole community can have a list to look at. My opinion isn't the governing one so when I do update I'll make sure to bump up the likes of Hyperion, BPCW, and others so that you guys have your opinions expressed as well.

Keep sending the feedback guys (for all 3 lists), this is good info. However, I do want to keep the list as an all-around list for all summoners, not just for those that are in AW tier 1; most of the vets already know what they want in AW defense.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    If it's true low tier players rely more on Parry, how the hell is BPcw worse than groot then? Yes, groot reduce stun duration, but BP reflect your parry killing you afterwards. I know it's your opinion, and I respect it, but many champs don't really make sense to me.
  • Options
    BPCW does not reflect parry all the time, there are windows to stun him. I think BPCW should be ranked higher though just for the fact that he can reflect so much damage done to him. Getting clipped once could be half of your health. I appreciate your input, and I'm sure if you made a list I wouldn't agree with all your opinions. I'll make sure your thoughts are shown in the next update @Fel_95 . What other champs do you not agree with?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    How dare you put spidergwen near the bottom! I am shocked, you should be ashamed of yourself. She could beat you with her hands tied behind her back!
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    How dare you put spidergwen near the bottom! I am shocked, you should be ashamed of yourself. She could beat you with her hands tied behind her back!

..on an unblockable l1 node
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

..on an unblockable l1 node

I'm crying of laughter God that was a funny post
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    BPCW does not reflect parry all the time, there are windows to stun him. I think BPCW should be ranked higher though just for the fact that he can reflect so much damage done to him. Getting clipped once could be half of your health. I appreciate your input, and I'm sure if you made a list I wouldn't agree with all your opinions. I'll make sure your thoughts are shown in the next update @Fel_95 . What other champs do you not agree with?

Smart people put him on Armor Node, which is basically permanent and refreshes when nullified. Making him worse than stun immune.
    I don't agree on many others, but it's debatable, and instead of discussing I'd like to see what others think as well :)