**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much better could Hyperion be with a 100% stun chance on his SP2?

On a scale of 1-5, how much better could he be?

How much better could Hyperion be with a 100% stun chance on his SP2? 18 votes

Makes no difference.
16%
RotellyFR33_HUG5Uvrg1111 3 votes
Maybe a little...
16%
GroundedWisdomHaji_SaabMonstermatt1272 3 votes
Not too shabby.
5%
Voltolos 1 vote
It’ll save the wallet.
5%
Sac123_ 1 vote
OMG! I CAN’T BREATHE! AM I DREAMING?
50%
GQuantaoHzoriBahamutConquestor_VReverend_RuckusCats73GSTAR21The_HoTUgroundedmaster20005 9 votes
This isn’t a “Which class beats Skill?” Guide!
5%
taojay1 1 vote

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    But that would be kind of op.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    This isn’t a “Which class beats Skill?” Guide!
    What does this mean
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I don't understand your ranking system, but this would make Hyperion the most broken champ in the game.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yeah why don't we also make Stark Spidey auto evade all attacks or Make juggernaut unstoppable for the whole fight what I'm basically getting at is the he doesn't need an upgrade he is op as is (well juggy isn't that good but u get the point)
  • So if Hyperion would be broken with that 100% chance on his SP2, why aren’t people taking advantage of the fact that there is a way to give him a 100% stun? People like using three black bolts and Ronan in a team with hype so his buffs last longer, but nobody uses a 3, 4, and 5* she hulk plus either DD to increase his stun chance. On paper, it makes his stun chance on his SP2 100%. I don’t have a 5* shulk, so I couldn’t test to see if it really does add up to 100%, but I have the other two and a 3* dd. I used my R5 4* Hyperion and got my fastest kill from chain stunning with the SP2. He definitely benefits from just the additional stun chance. Even if it doesn’t completely add up to 100%, it can save you a lot of units. If someone has the whole team and a stacked Hyperion, please test this.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    I wonder how good Blade could be if he applied neurotoxins instead of bleed on his parry and specials

That would be tough to beat. How about if Magik triggered Limbo on all attacks?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Next let's make a poll called "Wouldn't Blade be cool if he had 100% ability reduction?"
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Wouldn't hela be cool if her furies didn't expire?