**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wouldn’t Blank Be Cool If They Did Blank?

A post for ridiculous memes about terrible OP changes to characters

I’ll start:

Wouldn’t Void be cool if every attack he did does a Power Steal?

Comments

• Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    edited May 2018
    Same with Vision, and he special 2, of course.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Seriously though,

Wouldn't Hood be cool if he went invisible after every special attack?
    Wouldn’t KabLam be cool if they took an L
    Oppositely,
    Wouldn’t KaWam be cool if they took a W
    Maybe this was funnier in my head
    But let’s not focus this on the company, this thread is for champions

Like wouldn’t Taskmaster be cool if his learning abilities or whatnot didn’t expire and just stacked instead?
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Seriously though,

Wouldn't Hood be cool if he went invisible after every special attack?

That actually sounds like a fun EQ boss! Kabam knows exactly how to make outrageous EQ fights!!! Just look at this month!
  • Cats73 wrote: »
    I think dorm's degen should be buffed to do 1000% more damage and activate when the opponent dashes back. His current duped ability is useless on defense IMO.

And his degen damage is amplified by (insert number Kabam) if the loading screen takes longer than 20 seconds. 👍😆👍
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    NC inflicted Degen for every Evade. XD
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    It would be nice if Kamala actually got furious. I think the screen is lying when the orange icons pop up. She should get so mad, she emits terrigen mist of degeneration where standing by her just kills you.

Old Man Logan doesn't go berserk, he gets annoyed. I think he should get a buff that allows him to cut a % off of his opponent's health through a block. Adamantium doesn't get the respect it deserves in this game.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Wouldnt it be cool if ghost rider couldnt be incinerated....
    Also
    Wouldnt it be cool if dorm couldnt be incinerated...
    Also
    Wouldntnit be cool if AA had regen
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    It’d be cool if Gwenpool could activate regen for every stack of bleed on the opponent XD
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be cool if Thor was immune to shock damage

Of topic, but why is Thor ragnarok a skill champion, OG Thor is cosmic. I swear he just has swords instead of a hammer and a different costume...
    n9uz2hsfz0m0.gif
    Covered in lightning, yet can be shocked. Sure.
    Like ghost rider being incinerated, even though he’s on fire.
    q2zyzbpwg2by.gif

Cause they prolly designed the character based on commercials and before watching the actual movie...it’s not like they roll these champs out overnight, it takes months to work on them.

Makes sense, right?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be cool if Thor was immune to shock damage

Of topic, but why is Thor ragnarok a skill champion, OG Thor is cosmic. I swear he just has swords instead of a hammer and a different costume...
    n9uz2hsfz0m0.gif
    Covered in lightning, yet can be shocked. Sure.
    Like ghost rider being incinerated, even though he’s on fire.
    q2zyzbpwg2by.gif

Cause they prolly designed the character based on commercials and before watching the actual movie...it’s not like they roll these champs out overnight, it takes months to work on them.

Makes sense, right?

Champs can be updated they’ve been out for a while, especially ghost rider.
    Plus, you don’t need to watch a movie to know that fire would in anyway damage ghost rider.
    Same with Thor, he literally controls lightning...
    Wouldnt it be a shame if they nerfed khamala khan?

Come along now, we don’t want dumb nerfing, we want crazy OPing!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t it be cool if they made Xforce deadpool useful with a synergy to blade extending his danger sense to everything lol.

Atleast people wouldn’t complain about pulling 6* DP
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    i just want this game fixed. still lots of issues
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    if the computer fought fair
  • Arielito19Arielito19 Posts: 1
    It would be cool if you could get crystals for free

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Would b cool if Wolverine inflicted a bleed on every hit. DP Xforce does it and he dont even have adamantium claws.