**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Screen broke

I am in a middle of war and my mobile screen broke as it fell of the desk.
Now i wont give my id to anyone
I just want to ask that can i login on my second phone safely. Will It considered safe or i should just relax and di nothing. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    You will be ok to login on your second device just make sure you have closed the game on your first device
  • Options
    Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
    JayMM wrote: »
    You will be ok to login on your second device just make sure you have closed the game on your first device

How can i close game screens broke
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It will log you out of the first device when you log into the second one.
  • Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Turn your phone off
  • Options
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    He may be trying to pilot and pull one over on us. A full investigation may be necessary.

Bro not everyone is telling lie. Some people say truth. A dirt fish makes pond dirty but cant make a good fish dirty.
    I sent mail to them and they allowed me.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Dev10999 wrote: »
    He may be trying to pilot and pull one over on us. A full investigation may be necessary.

Bro not everyone is telling lie. Some people say truth. A dirt fish makes pond dirty but cant make a good fish dirty.

You have to get better at spotting irony...
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    If the pond gets dirty doesn't everything in it including the "good fish" become dirty 😝
  • Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    Cihag wrote: »

So do you, considering that was sarcasm, not irony.
  • Options
    Spera wrote: »
    If the pond gets dirty doesn't everything in it including the "good fish" become dirty 😝

Hmm i will try next time getting good example
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Talveran wrote: »

So do you, considering that was sarcasm, not irony.

While you are right and the forum is actually full of sarcasm, this wasn't... Cambridge says:
    Sarcasm: the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way
    (Source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/de/worterbuch/englisch/sarcasm)

Do you really think, @Rednick69 wanted to hurt OP's feelings or criticize him? I think better of him... :)