**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m getting 8 hour event rank rewards without scoring anybody points

b3112uod8dio.png
pdbnqcdn3mwd.png

Comments

• Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    Correction any points not anybody
    RA_4R wrote: »
    How? You are a hacker

I’m not a hacker. I have never used any mods in my life in this game.
    RA_4R wrote: »
    Spreading conspiracy theories, false information, and rumors is not permitted. @RA_4R please do not call someone a hacker. Make sure your posts are constructive. Thanks!

You have my apologies, I was making a joke

Thank you

• imakehosesimakehoses Posts: 3
    I’ve been getting it too. Must be a glitch
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I received them too but didn't claim them.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I got them too 1-10% rewards. I did level up my 5* star lord but I can’t remember if it was during this event
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The minimum requirements to be eligible for rank rewards has been removed from the advancement events. Opening a couple crystals, using some sig stones, etc will now place you into the ranked rewards brackets. Probably a bug but not one that you’ll likely be punished for taking advantage of.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I'm having the same problem, please can you fix this as soon as possible. I don't know if the rewards I am getting are because I have earned them or just a bug.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    *It appears the requirements to be eligible for rank rewards has been removed from all solo events.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Same issue here, I received 1-10% rewards in cosmic advancement and I barely leveled up my medusa
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Yeah same thing..

d8ttq666ghku.png
    5j2uydqk5y4v.png
    1mxcxz9jwxch.png

Got the score from opening a few crystals..
    Haven't claimed the rewards..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I got it and Claimed for Mystic Advancement. Didn't think anything of it. Now that I realize, I didn't work towards it. :/
    Thanks for mentioning it. I'm not going to Claim any more.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I got it and Claimed for Mystic Advancement. Didn't think anything of it. Now that I realize, I didn't work towards it. :/

To be honest it's not your fault mate.. I nearly hit claim.. Then stopped and thought hang on I didn't try for that event.. Looked at my score and and knew there must be something wrong..
    I didn't even clue in. I usually just Claim when I'm in a hurry doing other things, just to stop the Notification.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Same...two events. Took em then opened them and then when, "Wait? What?"
  • YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 44
    A bug beneficial to players ,pretty sure that it would be taken care of in minutes .
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Damn ppl complain for getting free stuff from the game..
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    I didn't even clue in. I usually just Claim when I'm in a hurry doing other things, just to stop the Notification.

My kiss ass alert is tingling
  • SharyzmanRyzSharyzmanRyz Posts: 14
    Please send my Account
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    happens in my ally too
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Funny how this bug got a quick response and a quick fix... thanks Kabam...
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I assumed kabam reworked their business model a bit to make resources more accessible to players. Sadly, I was wrong. The F2P nightmare continues!