**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pls Separate labyrinth of Legend apart from the Event Quest Window

bethefirstonebethefirstone Posts: 21
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Just did a labyrinth run during later part of the day about 2 & half hours. When i felt kind tired i want to pause the run and save the remain for tomorrow. After some refreshing, i went back to the main window, wanted to do some quick daily event quest.
Then, I MAGICALLY found that there is no way to click in any event quest, start any daily quest, other than continue the LOL run...because it is a part of the event quest. This was so Amazing~~~

Everyone in this game may know that LOL is a very time consuming quest. I'm not a hard grinder, so it will be more comfortable that i can run one LOL line in maybe 2 - 3 days, in the mean while still, i can get access to some quick daily event quests which makes more sense and convenience to most of other 'Regular' players.

I don't know the origin why labyrinth is made as a part of the event quest, and it may works in the past, But definitely NOT WORKING NOW. For the small daily quests are so MANY, adding infinite war event this month. Mixing them together is just so pressing.

So Kabam, pls look into this issue, separate the labyrinth apart from event quest window and provide more comfort and convenience to normal life, thanks

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Even if it wasn't part of the event quest u only get to do one quest at a time so removing it from the event quest window would really change nothing
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @bethefirstone if they made LOL a separate quest you could just leave a team in indefinitely and revive as you got items from other quests. No one would need units to complete it as long as they could do other content without that team. Personally I'd love it but they won't do it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    LoL, RttL and RoL are all event quests. They in the exact tab they should be. Aside from that, you can't do multiple event or story quests at the same time as others have pointed out. Not sure why you "just" realized this.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You do realize that this wouldn’t do anything right? Story quests and event quests are separate but you can only do one or the other...
  • bethefirstonebethefirstone Posts: 21
    edited May 2018
    @bethefirstone if they made LOL a separate quest you could just leave a team in indefinitely and revive as you got items from other quests. No one would need units to complete it as long as they could do other content without that team. Personally I'd love it but they won't do it.
    Even if it wasn't part of the event quest u only get to do one quest at a time so removing it from the event quest window would really change nothing

Maybe i expressed it incorrectly, I want to say if it is possible to make LOL an independant quest that you can run in the same time with other daily quest that in the even quest window.

Because LOL is so unique can not be done in a short time. It is not so friendly to someone doesn't have enough time or energy to finish even one line in a day, but still want to do some small quest meanwhile.

That's the point i want to say, spare one independent team for LOL and another for the rest of the game content, like concept of arena with quest, two teams at same time that's what i'm thinking.
  • @bethefirstone if they made LOL a separate quest you could just leave a team in indefinitely and revive as you got items from other quests. No one would need units to complete it as long as they could do other content without that team. Personally I'd love it but they won't do it.

Interesting...do you think you can play MCOC only with the reward or revives earned from the quest?
    That is an interesting thought, lol
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118

Interesting...do you think you can play MCOC only with the reward or revives earned from the quest?

Yes you can if it was a seperate quest no units would be needed because all you would have to do is let your stash build in revives and farm winter soldier in rol for potions and everyone could do it for free
  • @bethefirstone if they made LOL a separate quest you could just leave a team in indefinitely and revive as you got items from other quests. No one would need units to complete it as long as they could do other content without that team. Personally I'd love it but they won't do it.

Yes you can if it was a seperate quest no units would be needed because all you would have to do is let your stash build in revives and farm winter soldier in rol for potions and everyone could do it for free

I think different, the revives and potions from the quest are quite limited. I don't think it worth of grinding those resources repeatedly Like winter soldier potions many times for a cost of one fight in LOL. When you do grind quest resources again and again, it does need energy refills that still costs units.

LOL and other daily quests can run in the same time with two different teams with champions locked separately.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110

I think different, the revives and potions from the quest are quite limited. I don't think it worth of grinding those resources repeatedly Like winter soldier potions many times for a cost of one fight in LOL. When you do grind quest resources again and again, it does need energy refills that still costs units.

LOL and other daily quests can run in the same time with two different teams with champions locked separately.

you can definitely farm resources for LOL. some youtuber did it and he didnt use a single unit in 1 run. imagine if you can farm resources while inside LOL, kabam will lose alot of money, that is why its not going to happen. I like that idea but it will not happen coz this is a business as much as it is a game.
  • BUNGALNGAL wrote: »

you can definitely farm resources for LOL. some youtuber did it and he didnt use a single unit in 1 run. imagine if you can farm resources while inside LOL, kabam will lose alot of money, that is why its not going to happen. I like that idea but it will not happen coz this is a business as much as it is a game.

those freakin youtubers :((((
    any way, thanks for explainations