**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bautista/chloe/Michael b jordan etc type challenge

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Plese amp the difficulty kabam if you have to. for the last 2.5 years you been giving us 4* awekaning gem atleast give us 5* gem crystal now since act 5 is concluded. Who thinks the similar plese cmnt so that kabam sees this. If you dont want the challenge then your certainly noob. Dont cmnt. #kabammike

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Agreed. Meed uncollected difficulty with 6* and 5* shards, a new title and some units
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    True
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Plese amp the difficulty kabam if you have to. for the last 2.5 years you been giving us 4* awekaning gem atleast give us 5* gem crystal now since act 5 is concluded. Who thinks the similar plese cmnt so that kabam sees this. If you dont want the challenge then your certainly noob. Dont cmnt. #kabammike

Lol. What if you’re the one who can’t complete it? Then would you cry for it to be easier?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Agreed. 4 star AGs are worthless to me now. I'd love for the difficulty to increase and be rewarded a 5 star AG.
    xNig wrote: »

Lol. What if you’re the one who can’t complete it? Then would you cry for it to be easier?

I never whine, although the history for me in this game is different iv beaten act 5 100% with GR being my only r4 and soon will will be taking my blade to r 4. What does that tell ya
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137

I never whine, although the history for me in this game is different iv beaten act 5 100% with GR being my only r4 and soon will will be taking my blade to r 4. What does that tell ya

That depends on the number of stars of your GR :wink:

That depends on the number of stars of your GR :wink:

He is 5* but undupped finnaly put my 5* awekaning gem from chap 3 and went on for collector
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I have no issues with asking for more Rewards, but the Challenges are difficult to begin with. Aside from the Life Transfer ones, they're not that easy. It's a balance between making it challenging and making it a mind-numbing exercise that appeases a handful of people.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Well I believe they are good exactly where they are at. 5* awakening gems are rare for a reason you know? It's the crown jewel in MCOC. They should keep it that way. The game gives out quite a lot of awakening gems. If you don't have your most important 5*s with the option of being awakened then there is probably still something you can do. The biggest issue in the game to most people is gold and that is truly what this game needs to fix ASAP.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

GR does not need to be awakened to be great.....

I am currently in chpt3 amd i have only 5* r4 elektra... all my others are 5/50....
    There are many others in the same position...
    So it doesnt really tell us much at all other than the fact that you have a 5* R4 GR and have completed act 5....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

With only GR and Blade at R4? Tells me you're still relatively new.
    edited May 2018

With only GR and Blade at R4? Tells me you're still relatively new.

Yes im a year old on my current account but now im 6700 prestige whale who dont whale out on kabam.
    But sadly knows all about mcoc since 2014 dec. When it all begin. Thats why im highly experienced