**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider or Iceman

So I need help with deciding who to r4, both are 5* unduped, I have blade and sparky 5* so the trinity would help a lot, but iceman has his utility and immunities, please help!

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I personally prefer iceman, just because he has all those immunities, plus coldsnap and frostbite. Above average health and attack power too. Might be a little biased, though, as he was my first 5*. But I like him.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    GR at r4 5 star is amazing. Agreed ice is great too. But GR being a bleed immune has ton of utilities. One of the strongest regen. I literally don't use any item in aq map 5*5 courtesy GR 5 star r4 (unduped). And with that holy Trinity his judgements are almost guaranteed. You won't go wrong with any upgrade frankly but for me it's GR above ice. Particularly when you have the setup of Trinity.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Do GR first because that fills out the trinity and iceman next. No wrong answer here tho I got 5/65 iceman and he’s a rock for me.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Gr fill ur holy Trinity
  • BrooksPBrooksP Posts: 3
    Iceman
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Gr fill ur holy Trinity

grammar please
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Iceman is better as a stand alone champ, but GR's is not far behind. Factor in GR's synergies with Spark and Blade and GR becomes much more valuable.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Tax wrote: »
    Iceman is better as a stand alone champ, but GR's is not far behind. Factor in GR's synergies with Spark and Blade and GR becomes much more valuable.
    Have to disagree gr without the synergies is still a utility champ then iceman. I have both at 4/55 and in most situations gr is better. Regen fate seal bleed immune power drain. I feel like I screw up a little more with gr then iceman. Now there have been certain fights where if I didn’t have iceman it would have sucked for sure. Both are good champs