**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Nightmare - Legend Run Times

Comments

• 5 sparky blade gr miles vulture. Have a feeling it’s not gonna be fast enough
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    5 sparky blade gr miles vulture. Have a feeling it’s not gonna be fast enough

your time is best yet so far
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Traikov wrote: »
    7 days 5 hours 30 min 54 seconds 92 milliseconds
    Best time so far

good luck mate :D:D

Thanks! There was a typo though. This is the actual time:
    7 Weeks 5 days 30 hours 54 min 92 sec

@Traikov
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    I did 3:24. Those of you who keep saying the cut off will be under 3 hrs are wrong and should probably try it before assuming.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    The portals, Master mide Thanos fights make it tough this time.....below 3hrs is easier said than done
    edited May 2018
    The range might be in between 2hr 50min to 3hr 10min imo
  • RnbckRnbck Posts: 1
    I did 3:15 with r5/65 Medusa and crit team
    Full attack masteries
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    The range might be in between 2hr 50min to 3hr 10min imo

under 3 hours .. i dont think so
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Does the legends time mean that u have to finish 100% of the quest ???
  • Easy78erEasy78er Posts: 5
    @SavageBreaker69 : yes, 100% heroic and master.
    5479kq0dqn16.jpg
    So this was my time .. i hope it will be enough !
    anyone else?
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    I did it with 5/65 blade With gr and mutant synergy full suicides and three boosts plus red boosts for sp2 and sp3 power gain my time is 3 hour 10 min amd 46 sec i hope i get this time its my 2nd try hope for d best
    Without any death
    h4ltzeok2sgd.jpeg
    3 hour 10 min 46 sec
  • 3 Hr 22 minutes 36 seconds
  • Simply_Nobody28Simply_Nobody28 Posts: 20
    Guys, just curious, how do we check our time? Write to Kabam or self time? Thanks.
  • Most just use a timer. (Self time, as you called it). Kabam won't confirm times.
    Really wanna give it a try but without good 5/65 very tough I reckon..my current best are 5* 4/55.. Drax, SL, Spidey Classis and Dr Voodoo..Not sure can make it or not..
    Really wanna give it a try but without good 5/65 very tough I reckon..my current best are 5* 4/55.. Drax, SL, Spidey Classis and Dr Voodoo..Not sure can make it or not..
    You cant make it with this champs
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    edited May 2018
    Traikov wrote: »
    You cant make it with this champs
    +
  • Supervegaman_21Supervegaman_21 Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    t4x9a9dnjvxc.png
    3 hours and 12 min.
    5* rank 5 spaky
    5* rank 4 blade
    Miles, vutlure, electro.
    If i do this again i would bring my 4 star blade (lower ip) since you get thet extra hitting power when health goes under 50% my blade keep coming as a choice in the menu and i had to keep switching to sparky. When sparky in under 50% he hits harder specially with suicides masteries. I die 2 times. Be agressive to the heroic thanos his hp isnt that highe you can get some of that bleed damage and still be great.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I just hit 3:11 flat. Not seeing anything elsewhere such as reddit. Hope I pulled it off finally

About time :wink:
    edited May 2018
    I hope I will get it this time, but can't reveal the time haha....
  • El_SavasEl_Savas Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    rl1avpe3cz66.png
    Guys please tell me, 4 times already go to the legend of Blade 5 * 5/65, sparky, ghost, wolverin, magnetto, full suicide + gane, internet 20M / b, Phone 7, what can be the cause, I play, do not brake, quickly I close everything, I do not die, tell me ??
    Is Dr Voodoo a good champs to run legend time attack if I rank up to 5/65? Pls advice guys.. thanks..
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Is Dr Voodoo a good champs to run legend time attack if I rank up to 5/65? Pls advice guys.. thanks..

No buddy. Blade, Sparky & IF seems like everyone uses, not so much IF anymore because you’re conpeteing with r5’s now. Unless you have him at r5 which I don’t think we’ll ever see lol
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Posts: 17
    El_Savas wrote: »
    rl1avpe3cz66.png
    Guys please tell me, 4 times already go to the legend of Blade 5 * 5/65, sparky, ghost, wolverin, magnetto, full suicide + gane, internet 20M / b, Phone 7, what can be the cause, I play, do not brake, quickly I close everything, I do not die, tell me ??

unfortunately i dont think the iphone 7 is fast enough to keep up anymore. i think you probably just get beaten by people with newer devices and fast loading times in and out of fights. its a shame that you cant get a title without the newest apple device but i dare say that is what is slowing your time down
  • LeoquariusLeoquarius Posts: 7
    3hrs 55m. With a 30-40m downtime in between. Was that close to giving up but ally mates told me to keep going downtime will be excluded. Max suicide with Attack boost + champion boost. No deaths. Main fighter 5/65 Blade with Sparky and GR.