**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Stark Spidey Be tagged as Avenger?

Should Stark Spidey Be tagged as Avenger? 118 votes

Yes
66%
Scotty2hotty33_Jh_DezAlfa_Pigeonhumzah217Hulk_77LoPrestiSlux83CapWW2X_ScottXHans_GruberXJank39Itay1234212AvalancheadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpEmil_LimsonMaverick75Vladislas22GcruzgCallmelaFleur 78 votes
No
33%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomJaffacakedJRock808FrostyTKalSaiyanWil6541Dexman1349TheManMythLegendbuffajrPrimmer79QueqqueeRustyWarAdzomaticRich_RyderFactorQdeadcrimeSac123_Rotelly 40 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No
    Don't want to spoil any of the movies for anyone, but if you watched Homecoming you would know why.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Don't want to spoil any of the movies for anyone, but if you watched Homecoming you would know why.
    Ahh i see...and i havent seen Homecoming yet so thanx
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No
    Great movie.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    No
    If you want to get technical, if you saw Homecoming, you would see exactly why he is not.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    No
    Sorry, I misread the above :)
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yes
    CreeperWhisper is correct. Watching a more recent movie answers this particular question definitively.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No
    I'd say watch the spoilers.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Kabam Rose clean this up before they get even more brazen.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    flygamer wrote: »
    I think the words "you are now an avenger" (or something very similar) from a certain someone in a certain movie set after Homecoming settles this debate.
    UNLESS you dont think that person has the power to dub someone an avenger on his/her own, then it is open to interpret that spidey is not.

So does every champ that comes out that has ever been on the avengers get the avengers tag like-
    Antman
    Wasp
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther
    Beast
    Ms. Marvel
    She Hulk
    Captain Marvel
    Moon Knight
    Luke Cage
    Wolverine
    Sentry
    Iron Fist
    Doctor Strange
    Red Hulk
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Quake
    Agent Venom
    I could go on but heres the link-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members#Original_organization_(1963–2004)
    Just because they MAY or MAY NOT have POSSIBLY been named an avenger for possibly part of a recent movie that may or may not still be in theaters, doesn't mean they get the tag. Everyone and their mom was an avenger really.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I was just thinking that if Sparky was an Avenger, the event quest Thanos fight would have been much easier.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No
    No why does he need more? And you may say it is just a tag but tags impact fights now.

Also this MCOC story is not the same as the movie so yeah whatever you saw there did not happen here.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    No
    Actually watching homecoming shows why he is not. And Avengers came after his release so no.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No
    But he does not have the same suit anymore.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    Yes
    dont matter how you look at this, he is an avenger. Idc what anyone elses reason otherwise is. Spiderman is an avenger. period. Movies twist all kinds of things but the facts remain
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    No
    @ACIDUCK if you take movie version he is not when champ he was released. If you take comic version who hasn't been an avenger give all the tag.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Yes
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I think the words "you are now an avenger" (or something very similar) from a certain someone in a certain movie set after Homecoming settles this debate.
    UNLESS you dont think that person has the power to dub someone an avenger on his/her own, then it is open to interpret that spidey is not.

So does every champ that comes out that has ever been on the avengers get the avengers tag like-
    Antman
    Wasp
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther
    Beast
    Ms. Marvel
    She Hulk
    Captain Marvel
    Moon Knight
    Luke Cage
    Wolverine
    Sentry
    Iron Fist
    Doctor Strange
    Red Hulk
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Quake
    Agent Venom
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members#Original_organization_(1963–2004)
    Just because they MAY or MAY NOT have POSSIBLY been named an avenger for possibly part of a recent movie that may or may not still be in theaters, doesn't mean they get the tag. Everyone and their mom was an avenger really.

Holy nerd alert Batman. I was going by the timeline of formation of the Avengers in the movies not the comics.

Antman
    Wasp
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther
    Beast
    Ms. Marvel
    She Hulk
    Captain Marvel
    Moon Knight
    Luke Cage
    Wolverine
    Sentry
    Iron Fist
    Doctor Strange
    Red Hulk
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Quake
    Agent Venom

Holy nerd alert Batman. I was going by the timeline of formation of the Avengers in the movies not the comics.

This is the same logic you have just comics vs movies. This why he doesnt need the avengers tag.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    No

Antman
    Wasp
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther
    Beast
    Ms. Marvel
    She Hulk
    Captain Marvel
    Moon Knight
    Luke Cage
    Wolverine
    Sentry
    Iron Fist
    Doctor Strange
    Red Hulk
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Quake
    Agent Venom

didnt know this was "contest of MOVIE champions"
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    if you havent seen homecoming thats on you. the movie has been out for more than a year now. so YES he should be tagged as an avenger cause hes STILL a spider man!
    if you havent seen homecoming thats on you. the movie has been out for more than a year now. so YES he should be tagged as an avenger cause hes STILL a spider man!

Hes not a member of the avengers...
  • Honestly if you haven’t watched homecoming yet then why should you care about spoilers? The movie has been out wayyy too long for people to care.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    No
    Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) has been exchanging Tweets with the Russo brothers, does that make him an Avenger too?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★

Hes not a member of the avengers...

go watch IW and then reply.
    also he was av avenger in the comics too. everyone knows that
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    No
    @Blitzkilla420 Watch Homecoming (the movie Stark is based on and the event that added him to the game) and then reply.

The Spiderman in IW even has a different suit (watch the trailers), so if anything the IW version is one more possibility to be added to the game. lol

MCOC has the "Homecoming" version of Spidey, not the IW version.