**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duped 5 Star Elektra, is she worth investing in?

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I've got several Duped 5 Stars, but none are Skill. Is Elektra worth investing in?

udizsm4lojrv.png

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah I thinks she's pretty good
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    If you have maxed DW and Assassin she becomes the best bleeder in the game.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    She is ideal.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Thanks for the advice, I never really bothered with her previously.
  • Vavasour wrote: »
    I've got several Duped 5 Stars, but none are Skill. Is Elektra worth investing in?

udizsm4lojrv.png
    Absolutely
    I have her as a duped 4 star but never bothered with her. Made emotional choices instead with skill champs.

Fighting her was never a challenge for me, so I questioned her usefulness.
    ...also I should add that I was holding out for Black Panther.
    edited June 2017
    Next to Gwebpool, she's probably the best Skill attacker in the game but it depends on how you've set up your masteries.

Crossbones and OG Daredevil are also good, for different reasons, and BPCW is a great defende. BP classic stacks bleed but that's it.

As few as duped skill 5*s go, Elektra is probably top of the pile.

Because of her sig, you can often finish enemies when they're at 25% health - pair that with assassin and DW and she's a beast. The trick with Elektra, similar to Nightcrawlwr (sort of), is she gets stronger the more health you've taken off the enemy, so she makes a great attacker but **** defender (reverse of NC in that way).

That probably doesn't make sense, but play with her a bit and you'll get used to it.
  • LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120

Nah bruh... her bleed is nowhere near the likes of Gwenpool, X23, & OG Black Panther with the same setup... just sayin'
  • messmess Posts: 38
    Elektra with resonate is monster

Nah bruh... her bleed is nowhere near the likes of Gwenpool, X23, & OG Black Panther with the same setup... just sayin'

5*s.

You've got a point, especially with panther but 5* duped Elektra with a high sig and that set up will end fights.scary quick with the l1.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've got a duped BP 5* and I'd trade him for her in a heartbeat but I've always like her. Don't get me wrong BP is a bleed machine but I just like her better. I'm surprised I haven't heard of people completing LOL with her. I agree with the person before me...add resonate and she stops evade nicely....at least slows it way down.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Lol you completed lol that's gr8 bro and yeah Electra is one of best skill champ
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I just don't understand that you have all these high champs and completed some high level content, but are still questioning the champs. I was thinking that you'd have a great understanding the further you go in content. BTW, I hear Electra is the "new" BW.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    I just want to know what five star elektra's prestige is.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    All champs got some use, some takes less damage, some delivers huge damage, some inflicts damn bleed, some kills with an eye blink, some are good against armored opponent, some are good against immune champs, some are good for boss killing. Well now replace all those 'some' with 'Electra'.
    You are thinking if she's worth working on? Mate i would love to marry her if its the only way to Work on her.
  • That you all have more than one 5* just hurts. Lol. I just got my first about a week ago. But it's red Cyclops, do I'm not complaining. Lol. And I really thought any duped champ was a good champ
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Yeah seriously man, you buy this acct? Someone that has beaten all of labrynth shouldn't have to ask this question
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    If I had a 5* Electra I would certainly invest in her ! She would be awesome on AW attack and clearing content like RoadtoLoL - with the Bleed/Defense reduction

• 0ne170ne17 Posts: 3
    correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have 2 5* ultron. One being the classic ultron right? If you have beaten lol100% I am pretty sure you would know what champ are worth investing in by now
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    It's a brag post disguised as a question post I think.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    0ne17 wrote: »
    correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have 2 5* ultron. One being the classic ultron right? If you have beaten lol100% I am pretty sure you would know what champ are worth investing in by now

You can complete it with lots of potions saved up or units too. Especially if you have the right champs (duped 5* SL).
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Looks like this is a brag thread. No way you have all of those champs and are questioning that decision
  • BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    I wouldn't bother with elektra. Wait for gwenpool if you want to have a really good skill champ. To the guy who mentioned Bpcw, he isn't a good defender except if you play against lower/average fighters.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    It's a brag post disguised as a question post I think.
    Yep. I see Nebula, Classic Ultron and some other amazing champs. It's a reverse brag post lol.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    He didn't need to post a screenshot of his 5* champs. Brag post, masked into advice question.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I just don't understand that you have all these high champs and completed some high level content, but are still questioning the champs. I was thinking that you'd have a great understanding the further you go in content. BTW, I hear Electra is the "new" BW.

nah looks like he just paid someone to finish it for him