**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vanquishing Blows, Too Time Consuming [Merged Threads]

Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Please make a update to this ASAP. You shouldn't be making this game a 2nd job. People work 9-5 days, hardly have any time to play during work other than aq and aw. Now you are requiring users to play 75 battles only using class specific champs each day? Is this a joke?

On top of dungeons (which I just completely stopped doing since its way too time consuming) this is outrageous. You are just burning out your user base instead of helping out there account and making this a user friendly game.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It literally just went live. Lol.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Yeah, it did. So? They started with one that either shows the difficulty in getting all of the milestones without having to grind for yet another thing, or they made a really poor choice in what to start with and the next ones will be reasonable. Either way, poor decision making skills.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Nah next will be to a champ from each class every fight in a specified order while doing each special and ending it with an sp3.
    edited May 2018
    Vanquishing blows takes 75 fights why do I have to put in extra extra extra time to get energy and make sure I use a cosmic and end a fight in certain way.

At least make it around 40 fights or 50 at the most.

Then you also exclude fights from some areas as well.
    It just proves no matter how much feedback is given you will never act upon it in the way we asked for.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Dear Kabam, please implement a button that gives me every reward, and the only thing I have to do to earn those rewards is press the button.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'd like to see some challenges that are against one boss champ. Not energy consuming, not time consuming but 1 difficult champ on jacked up node buffs featured every week or something.
    I agree with op that the more time consuming the less I'm interested nowadays.
    Grind arena. Fine. Grind arena, grind dungeons, grind quests, grind etc. Nah I'll pass.
    edited May 2018
    @AxeCopFire
    Take your sarcasam and go find somewhere else to act smart.

I don't remember saying I can't do this kabam don't make me do any of it, I offered suggestions.

@Rotelly That sounds better
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's time-consuming to end a Fight with an L2? Really....Lol. If you're that determined to Rank in it, run Beginner or Normal for Exploration towards Dust and fire the L2 when it fills. No one says you have to do it. If that's your personal goal, you can't complain the game is at fault.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i mean this is easy with hyperion. no problem for me at all....75 cosmic fights doesn't seem like that much in the course of a day.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited May 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Dear Kabam, please implement a button that gives me every reward, and the only thing I have to do to earn those rewards is press the button.

I used to think that way. But if you think about it, not everyone has tons of lazy time to spare. Not everyone is asking for free stuff. I want something difficult/challenging but would cost less time. Just like this month EQ. It was challenging (beating Thanons) but you had to do just once.

• Double_Dragon2Double_Dragon2 Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    Because they obviously don't care and only change things if enough of us complain and they can't sweep it under the rug as usual by locking threads. I just wish they'd treat customers with respect.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Day 1: Hyperion Blows. literally.

and that's what she said too.