**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Man (Infinity War) Sound

Iron Man (Infinity War) in the Events Quest, causes a loud "shattering" type of noise when I have my device volume on but the app itself has all sounds/music muted.
I have a iPad Pro running on Version 11.3.1 .
This occurs every time at the beginning of the fight. Can be an annoyance at times when I tend to have my device volume loud and I don't expect it.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I think the Kabam staff are aware of this bug, I believe they said they are working on a fix
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    I believe the fix will be that it won't occur anymore once the June eq comes out...
  • Hey SilentRed, thanks for reaching out. We’re looking into this issue further for you.
  • Hey SilentRed,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue with the Infinity War Iron Man! Would you mind sharing with us what troubleshooting steps you've done since experiencing this issue? Also, could you please try uninstalling/re-installing MCOC?
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    Hey SilentRed,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue with the Infinity War Iron Man! Would you mind sharing with us what troubleshooting steps you've done since experiencing this issue? Also, could you please try uninstalling/re-installing MCOC?

Hi there!
    me and many of my alliance mates are experiencing the same thing.
    sound effects and music switched off, phone volume switched on. Every time you start a fight against Iron Man IW, there is a loud shattering sound.
    I'm on a Samsung S7 Edge, latest OS, latest Game Update.
    I have in fact re-installed the game recently and noticed the same sound still occurring whilst exploring lower difficulty event quests.
  • The same thing happens to me on my iPhone 7. I never have sound on, and I usually listen to music or podcasts with headphones. Every time I fight Iron Man Infinity War it nearly gives me a heart attack.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Same here. Iphone 6. All sound volume turned off.
  • KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    It happens to me as well (iPhone 6S, in game volume/sound off) but I only notice it making the crashing sound when I have headphones plugged in or am connected to a bluetooth speaker
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

This is a known issue and we are working on a fix. If we have any more information, we'll update the existing thread about the issue. Apologies for the confusion!
This discussion has been closed.