**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spinning screen

Hey just wondering if anyone else has this issue haha my screen just starts randomly spinning even with screen lock on I have a Meizu m3s support tried to help but couldn't really sadly but they tried their best anyone else having this

Comments

• Hi Poindexter,

Are you having an issue with the game spinning. Or are you having an issue with your devices screen rotation?

• PoindexterPoindexter Posts: 12
    It's just the game this has never happened before ever and only happens in the game and it flips even if I'm holding it the right way
  • Have you attempted to disable your screen rotation on your device to see if the issue persists?
    Yes I was helped by your support team and they tried everything and still nothing haha but if you have any tips haha I won't hesitate to try as I love your game so much and have had it for 2 weeks but only manage to be lvl 5 as I can't really play with this
  • Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We are currently aware of this ongoing issue and are in the midst of investigating into a resolution. Please understand that issues like these have a much more complicated investigation process, and what can fix the issue for one Summoner, might not for another. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    It often happens to me while playing MCOC (Galaxy S8). Even a slight movement of the phone triggers the screen rotation. This is not a new issue but I don't remember it happening with my previous phone.
    Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We are currently aware of this ongoing issue and are in the midst of investigating into a resolution. Please understand that issues like these have a much more complicated investigation process, and what can fix the issue for one Summoner, might not for another. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this.

haha thanks really appreciate it!
    Veggetta wrote: »
    It often happens to me while playing MCOC (Galaxy S8). Even a slight movement of the phone triggers the screen rotation. This is not a new issue but I don't remember it happening with my previous phone.

did you ever find a way to stop it?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Happened to me too a few times. Usually closing the app and reopening it, or just furiously shaking my phone works.
    Happened to me too a few times. Usually closing the app and reopening it, or just furiously shaking my phone works.

haha havent tried shaking the screen ill give that a go closing the app doesnt fix it for me tho

shaking the screen didnt work also hitting the phone didnt :( hahaha
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Poindexter wrote: »
    Veggetta wrote: »

did you ever find a way to stop it?

Had not been through the forums in a while so I am answering with two months delay.

No. It still rotates randomly. With the last update there is a kind of pause in animation before it actually rotates, giving me about a second to rotate the phone and continue the fight. Phone has hit the ground twice :/
  • Edy_HTCEdy_HTC Posts: 3
    I use an LG G4 Stylus (dual SIM version) and this happens often. The game will be fine for months, then one morning (like this morning) it just starts spinning incessantly, like every half-second! And once the spinning starts, there's no stopping it. I have tried everything mentioned above to no avail and having to wait for the length of time it will take for the game to stop spinning of its own accord doesn't sound like a sustainable solution to me.

Any help is welcome.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    This Happens To Me, Device Is Apple IPad Mini 4 Running iOS 11.4.1
  • LurekLurek Posts: 15
    You are not alone happens to me once in a while,when playing game
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    So are they stealing the spinning screen effect from the 60's batman series?