**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get rid of censor and here is why......(Includes Alternative to getting rid of it)

GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Censor is useless it doesn't do as intended and it makes people go to other apps to not deal with how bad it is. Examples of how it doesn't work....well like ..it censors "i thought you couldn't cook" yes your censor censors that phrase. Another examples include the following
1. But
2. i am too
3. i have line
4. i dont have line
5. i know too many bands
6. i am
7. i have discord
8. i dont have discord
There are many more but it has come to my attention that censor is useless in what it is intended....now here are words that are not censored... Examples include
1.Butt...
2.damn
3. Other languages that are curses
4. sometimes bad words aren't censored which is weird
5. any type of violence
Now to me it feels like whoever softwared the censor is immature in a way and it deeply concerns me as to why some words aren't censored. But censoring innocent words? what is that about? Censor is useless in my opinion therefore we should get rid of it from the game. Now i know what you are thinking what about the kids that play it? I got a solution get a censor option to where we can switch it on and off and edit what we want censored and we don't want censored. That is the alternative to getting rid of it. Like the censor can be a button to switch on and off like the global chat when you switch that on and off.

Thanks for the time listening to my opinion and what i observed about your censor..have a good day!! If anyone has other words they have seen censored please comment below!!

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Other words that i have just now seen censored
    1. This quest is hard
    2. this is hard
    3. hard
    4. other app names
    ear muffs is censored ? unsure why
    you are too serious or you guys are too serious is also censored...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve had “mini boss” censored

Among various other ridiculous, non vulgar words.
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I’ve had “mini boss” censored

Among various other ridiculous, non vulgar words.

its sad they have no idea what vulgar really is and can't define it ...
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    When you mention node 69 the whole line gets #

yeah even the number 69 is censored when you mention shards or whatever
    Sometimes when you say a certain number it censors..randomly? unsure why or how that is
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Sometimes when you say a certain number it censors..randomly? unsure why or how that is

Yes, random normal numbers that I didn't know where meaning anything in any way. Very annoying when talking about war. I guess it's to stop people from sharing pin info and phone numbers or something like that.
    edited May 2018

Yes, random normal numbers that I didn't know where meaning anything in any way. Very annoying when talking about war. I guess it's to stop people from sharing pin info and phone numbers or something like that.

well if that is the intent it isn't working....lol
    Th3$3 dum8 $3n$0r$ m@k3 m3 t@Ik Iik3 thl$ @ l0t ju$t t0 g3t a Inn0c3nt m3$@g3 thr0uh...

lol and that can be a loophole sadly but true
    also when you flip letters around in the word it doesn't censor...like for example damn...dnam ...something like that ..
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    also when you flip letters around in the word it doesn't censor...like for example damn...dnam ...something like that ..

Iț prøbablý dœsn'ţ cęncoř tħ, I'm tired of typing like this already. I'm not trying to see if it works, but I'm assuming it will.

Iț prøbablý dœsn'ţ cęncoř tħ, I'm tired of typing like this already. I'm not trying to see if it works, but I'm assuming it will.

yeah it gets very annoying
    edited May 2018
    Swear words can be uncensored when you put numbers in them. For example:
    FU12CK
    This did not get censored in the global chat

I’ve seen people say that without any attempt to mask it and it goes thru. YouTube on the other hand....I need to say TubeYou.....

yeah you cant say youtube...youtuber....channel ....without it censoring
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    "I can take the left or right side"

Was censored in a dungeon the other day.
    MikeHock wrote: »
    "I can take the left or right side"

Was censored in a dungeon the other day.

very unusual
    so i tried to say a musicians name ...Jerry Cantrell (Lead Guitarist/Singer of Alice in Chains) and guess what happened it censored. So some musicians names are censored? why i don't know at all i kind of find it ridiculous at this point that I'm still posting more censored words that aren't meant to be censored. Also Famous names can be censored as well. Why is this a thing? Annoying is all this really is.
    some hero names can also be censored no reason sometimes when i type i dont like kamala khan it gets censored. Its weird i wonder if this happened to anyone else?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I took the effort to type -
    "If you want me to take the left side then let me know"

and the software censored it, I guess because I wrote "if you want me"??

HAHA
    I took the effort to type -
    "If you want me to take the left side then let me know"

and the software censored it, I guess because I wrote "if you want me"??

HAHA

the censor has a dirty mind it appears..whoever softwared.....hmmmm LOL
  • Chance6780Chance6780 Posts: 29
    WOW KABAM NEEDS TO SORT OUT THESE CENSORED WORDS
    Chance6780 wrote: »
    WOW KABAM NEEDS TO SORT OUT THESE CENSORED WORDS

thats what it appears to me at least
    catalysts can sometimes be censored as well ...or any in game content words can be censored no reason it boggles the mind..
  • Hi All!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! Some common words may be filtered out to assist in preventing potential Terms of Service violations.

If you do encounter inappropriate behavior, you can report these vitiation's to our Support Team. Please include the following information:

Screenshots of the violation against our ToS
    Name of the player/Alliance reported
    Date and Time
    The nature of the offense
This discussion has been closed.