**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to stop a combo?

MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
So I am struggling with this, every time the opponent intercepts my attack and start a combo, I can't get my champion out (block and evade do not work). Is their a way to stop an intercept from turning into a combo? Thanks!

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No. The only way to stop a combo is to make sure they don't start it in the first place. You might be using a reckless fighting strategy. Try playing a little more defensively.

On a somewhat-relevant note, AI don't even throw out full combos. Most of the time they'll just do MM, LLL, or something like that. So unless you're getting hit by multiple combos per round, it's not that big a deal.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    On a somewhat-relevant note, AI don't even throw out full combos. Most of the time they'll just do MM, LLL, or something like that. So unless you're getting hit by multiple combos per round, it's not that big a deal.

Depends on the difficulty level. Higher PI opponents will frequently 4 and 5-hit combo you, especially if it will end the fight.