**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can you suggest a device in which we can run Marvel Contest of Champions at full performance?

With no lags and performance issues at all ? Suggest pls

Comments

• Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited May 2018
    Iphone, any android is close at iOS level
  • Nah I run an iPhone SE which has the same chip as the iPhone 6 and I still get bugs with Parry and block on a regular basis. Probably takes 4-5 games before bugs start. My iPad Air2 is a slower chip and has bugs galore, only takes a game or two before I’m swallowing a 5 hit combo.

Played on an iPhone X recently and noticed just how much better it was. Not one bug in 5 matches.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is easier for them to make it run better on apple devices as they don't pay attention to android as much because there is too many of them.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No such device has been created yet. Lol

I use iPhone 8+ and I still get lag and sometimes unresponsive Champs. Not nearly as often as with the Google pixel I had before this though.

Also parry and dexterity work 10 times brief better on this iPhone than they did in the pixel.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    My brother has the Samsung Galaxy s9 and it runs at perfect frames per second, plus super fast load times. All game mechanics in fight function perfectly. The only problem that I had is with the curved display at the game menu, you tend to touch and open tabs accidentally. I plan on getting that device soon. I have the galaxy s7 and the game lags a lot
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    iphone 8+, as others have said runs the game flawlessly pretty much, old apple devices (6 or older) won't run it as well obviously
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    My brother has the Samsung Galaxy s9 and it runs at perfect frames per second, plus super fast load times. All game mechanics in fight function perfectly. The only problem that I had is with the curved display at the game menu, you tend to touch and open tabs accidentally. I plan on getting that device soon. I have the galaxy s7 and the game lags a lot

I upgraded from an S7 to an S9. It is faster and a bit smoother, but still has the arena/help-based lags.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I play on an iPad Air 2. No problems with lag whatsoever
  • zaq_pathanzaq_pathan Posts: 4
    IpHone X... hands down!
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have an s8 and have had a great time so far. And I only run it on normal performance mode.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    lately i've been playing on my new nokia classic 3310 , no lags & butter nougat smoooth. Ill be back then going for a Legend Run.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    It’s different for each other. I have an iPhone 6s and it’s always lagg in war/aq and quest but amazingly weird working fine in arenas O.o but on the other hand I have an iPad mini 4 and it’s smooth sailing in war/aq/questings and arenas
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I have a Huawei H1611, an Android phone. Don't pick Huawei. Look elsewhere. I've given up hoping they'll fix the multitude of Android bugs. Just content to play quests I can clear despite the lag.
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    iPad Air2, no issues ever.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    Nextel phones work the best, you can walkie talkie your friends while playing dungeons. "ill go left, take out node 3 OVER!"
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    i have a g9+, have had no problems, but dont know how load times compare
  • EchoEcho Posts: 1
    Has anyone used LeEco LE X625 2 Pro?.. its processor is Deca-core... i heard it is really good for gaming with a cheap price..
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    MikeHock wrote: »
    zwtddm6ujqk2.jpeg

Sorry, I can't afford the cost of this phone
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    I have an iphone X and my game runs perfectly... loading time between fights is about a second or two
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I play on an iPad Air 2. No problems with lag whatsoever

I wouldn't say no lag at all, but on most days I don't run into issues. My old one used to force close the game once in a while, but the whole iPad crapped out. I replaced it with another iPad Air 2 and haven't noticed any lag yet.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Basically any iphone i guess

Not a 6+ anymore
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Commodore 64
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,646 Guardian
    Kriss_II wrote: »
    MikeHock wrote: »
    zwtddm6ujqk2.jpeg

Sorry, I can't afford the cost of this phone

I thought that was a picture of an internet cafe with high speed internet somewhere you were supposed to sit in while playing the game.