**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War prizes and result [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    As a courtesy, I'll also mention to the person flagging all of my posts in this thread, you do realize that you are compelling Kabam moderators to read every single one of my posts in this thread. Since these posts collectively present a suggestion to Kabam, you're actually advertising my posts above the others in the thread. I suspect that is not your intent, but that's what you're doing when you flag a post that doesn't actually contain content that requires moderation.

In general, I don't mind being flagged, because that just means I've become required reading. But I don't recommend doing that in general, because misuse of the flagging system is grounds for forum disciplinary action.
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    Ok well I have had enough of the trolling here. Everyone has their opinion no matter how asinine it may be, even if they have nothing to do with the issue. Bottom line is matchmaker opens back up tomorrow and many alliances still don’t have an answer on where they stand due to this ‘bug’. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit any update would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
  • BobbylortBobbylort Posts: 18
    Personally I think it's unfair that this bug hadn't made my ally jump directly to master.. I don't want fairness I just wanna milk the system when there is a bug, but I'm so glad dna3000 has taught me about fairness, that my previous suggestion of awarding points equal to a loss, will now be changed to demanding that kabam give everyone who is already ahead 1 war, doble points! I don't see any other way of making it fair for the innocent allies who played an extra war already.. Also please put all of us hit by the bug down in stone tier.. We deserve to work ourselves up from the bottom because of this
  • RoccohrRoccohr Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    Any update guys? It’s been 3 days and no clear response or fix for the issue? If it would be beneficial for player it would have been fixed in 2hrs tops but since it sets us back it’s all good in your eyes i am guessing?
    The generic messages we are getting from reporting the issue through email state we aren’t going to be given a solution, are they true? A small 1 line message of an update would be nice.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    So frustrating not knowing whats going on -_-
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Glad my alliance had no issues. However I am very interested in the solution provided as this may happen again in the near future. Good to know if you are doomed or still have a chance to compete for higher tiers
    Good Morning @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit. Hopefully someone will be checking in with an update and/or resolution since even the Cali employees should be starting their day soon.
  • bammed50bammed50 Posts: 22
    3 days have past. Some form of action has already taken in game by the developers to push out our rewards for the 2nd war we completed.

Why are we not being informed of what is going to happen with the missed season points due to this error! Let me post my error again so it can jog your memories. mqcmfhpgrrfd.png

There is under 4hours before matchmaking starts again! Our alliance has dropped 100 ranks due to this!

We as your customers need you to provide a resolution and have open communication. We as a community will not let this go!
    Kabammed50 wrote: »
    3 days have past. Some form of action has already taken in game by the developers to push out our rewards for the 2nd war we completed.

Why are we not being informed of what is going to happen with the missed season points due to this error! Let me post my error again so it can jog your memories. mqcmfhpgrrfd.png

There is under 4hours before matchmaking starts again! Our alliance has dropped 100 ranks due to this!

We as your customers need you to provide a resolution and have open communication. We as a community will not let this go!

Nearly 300 down in placement here.. Went from rank 20 gold 1 to 317.. Platinum 3 is looking awfully far away now..
  • BeaverbrewingBeaverbrewing Posts: 2
    So, do we create a ticket if we couldn’t join? Do you (kabam) know who was affected? Any info for affected alliances would be great.

Thought...end season today...give rewards to alliances based on today’s rank and reboot?

I think any answer would be great at this point, know you’re working on it, but not saying anything almost a week in is not great...wondering if anything will be done...even an answer of “working as intended” would be acceptable because it’s at least an answer. Thanks.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The team has implemented a fix that should allow any Alliance that had been stuck to start new wars again. They are also working on implementing a solution that should prevent this from happening again. Additionally, any Alliances that got stuck in a war or had not received their correct rewards from a war, should have now received the correct rewards for that war.

We are also aware that this issue has caused some of you to be locked out of wars and are working on a resolution for those that were affected. We want to get this to you as quickly as we can but this may take some time. Those affected were spread across many different tiers and brackets, so we won’t be able to put together a one size fits all solution. We’ll need to tailor a unique solution for different alliances, which will take some time. We want to make sure that what we do is fair to all of those affected, so we just ask for a bit of patience while we do so.
    Soooooo….. anything?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

The team has implemented a fix that should allow any Alliance that had been stuck to start new wars again. They are also working on implementing a solution that should prevent this from happening again. Additionally, any Alliances that got stuck in a war or had not received their correct rewards from a war, should have now received the correct rewards for that war.

We are also aware that this issue has caused some of you to be locked out of wars and are working on a resolution for those that were affected. We want to get this to you as quickly as we can but this may take some time. Those affected were spread across many different tiers and brackets, so we won’t be able to put together a one size fits all solution. We’ll need to tailor a unique solution for different alliances, which will take some time. We want to make sure that what we do is fair to all of those affected, so we just ask for a bit of patience while we do so.

Thank you for the update!
  • mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    @“Kabam Lyra” Thank you for the update and clarification. The way you explained things is all I’ve been waiting for, with exception of the necessary and appropriate solution to rectify this matter. Thank you!
    Hi all!

Much appreciated.
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    Hi all!

No. We still havnt get the rewards from our last aw. And also not able to open a new aw match. It is the 4th time we have miss the matching.

So, started matchmaking at 3 pm et, and it's searching for 8 minutes now. Usually 1-2 min. I really hope it's going to find a match and it's not broken, but I'm starting to get nervous.
    "@kabam lyra" matchmaking works for sure?
    edited May 2018
    Anyone who had the war issue able to find a match?

edit: all good, match found on 2nd matchmaking attempt
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Whung wrote: »
    Hi all!

No. We still havnt get the rewards from our last aw. And also not able to open a new aw match. It is the 4th time we have miss the matching.

Hi!

Can you please contact Support so that we can investigate the issue with your specific account and Alliance? You can open a ticket by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
    Hi all!

Hi!

Can you please contact Support so that we can investigate the issue with your specific account and Alliance? You can open a ticket by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.

Sorry, but on the topic of support, you guys should let them know about this war issue. When we tried contacting support about not being able to start a war because we didn't get rewards, they just kept telling us matchmaking closes sunday night. They are oblivious to this particular issue. Very frustrating contacting support sometimes...
  • Hi Lyra,
    Alliance [毅义]毅力群雄盟 still have not gotten rewards and scores from the last match that meet [T.W.Y].
    And now, It seems like the 4th match we will missed cause AW match system still doesn’t work today.
    5uvracd5i4sv.png
    iaayjogvgds3.png
  • By the way ,it is 12:17 p.m PDT , May 23 2018
  • HotmalexHotmalex Posts: 2
    Quick update:

The team is aware of this issue and working ASAP to get it resolved. Once we have more information about it, we'll drop it here for y'all. Going to merge threads to keep it all together.
    Our alliance is one of the top 20 in last ranked alliance war season. Now, because of this unsolved problem, we have missed 5 alliance war which will affect our ranking signficantly in season 2. We also can not get the aw reward, like 5*, 6* shards, which also cost our members’ chance to improve their champions’ performance. We spent a lot of time and large amount of money on this game. We deserve an official statment about this issue, rather than some kind of “server issue”, and compenstion for aw ranking and rewards.
    Hotmalex wrote: »
    Quick update:

The team is aware of this issue and working ASAP to get it resolved. Once we have more information about it, we'll drop it here for y'all. Going to merge threads to keep it all together.
    Our alliance is one of the top 20 in last ranked alliance war season. Now, because of this unsolved problem, we have missed 5 alliance war which will affect our ranking signficantly in season 2. We also can not get the aw reward, like 5*, 6* shards, which also cost our members’ chance to improve their champions’ performance. We spent a lot of time and large amount of money on this game. We deserve an official statment about this issue, rather than some kind of “server issue”, and compenstion for aw ranking and rewards.

They provided an update already. Scroll up a few messages
    Matchmaking and last rewards are good for us here.. Sorry to see some still haven't gotten it fixed
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Are you going to punish all the alliances who exploited the fact that they could start wars while we couldn’t, to gain an unfair advantage?
    Thank you for updating us on the situation! All has started smoothly here.
  • snoopcoksnoopcok Posts: 5
    edited May 2018
    Hi all!

Hi!

Hi Lyra, please check: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/412209#Comment_412209
    for our alliance case, We have submitted Case Numbers to @Kabam Vydious and we have received reply from support, but nothing solid, we still can not start alliance war today.

Alliance name: [毅义] Tier 1 Alliance
    Date of Error started:May 16th (unable to receive War Result on May 16)
    Dates of missed AW:May 17th, 19th, 21st, 24th
    Impact of this bug: Season Two dropped from Master League to Gold 1 and still dropping

Please fix our alliance issue ASAP, it has been way too long.

Thanks in advance.
    @Kabam Vydious do you have any updates regarding alliance season points being added due to the error?