**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorry 1.1.5. Change [Merged Threads]

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Just DON’T! It still costs energy to farm and we NEED a slow (yet reliable) way to get items like this!
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    What was the item?
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I auctally agree, this just pushes a greed of money. I fully would get if it was a high end team revive, but it's just a small single revive.
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    I don’t see it, did they already remove it?
  • KrAyZKrAyZ Posts: 3
    @Mr_Platypus SSSHhhhhhhhh don't tell them about that or it'll be gone today too.
  • RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    @RAGEatGAME absolutely right!
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited May 2018
    Ya'll shouldn't even be mad lmaooooo. Having infinite free revives is completely broken.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I am not sure if your trolling or not, but it did stop me from spending 30 bucks today to get units for their gem offer.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    Rotelly wrote: »
    i am more annoyed with them than anything else, I was collecting revives for LOL runs and would most likely buy units when I ran out of revives but forget that now.

Guess i'll save units from the arena, hopefully that isn't also considered something that could be actionable

you make 0 sense.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    My alliance member JUST told us this yesterday. Now it's friggen removed? Kabam is the greediest and stingiest company I've ever met. They're worse than Comcast.

Because of THEIR maintenance issue, i was glitched/bugged/locked out of Blade arena. I lost out on:

Rewards I missed out on:

Milestone:
    90 units
    9000 Battle chips (not including the ones from grinding)
    9600 PHC shards
    3 arena boosts
    $15,000 gold

Ranked:
    500 4* shards 200 5* shards

They told me they won't be reimbursing me. Took 4 tickets and me demanding a manager to get that. THEIR Problem yet I can'T get my rewards. They're pathetic.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Actually, it wasn’t a 100% Proc rate. Players who went in and grabbed the revive without completing the quest didn’t see the revive there when they went back.

Dr. Zola
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    When can we expect people who are under level 60 to stop earning xp points by completing content? Inquiring minds would like to know...
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    How am i supposed to 100% lol now?
This discussion has been closed.