**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry 1.1.5. Change [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    Let me understand this the donation bug has been going on for more than a month and you still haven’t fixed that but this you get this fixed right away do you really hate the community why don’t you just ban us all. Then you won’t have to worry about anybody exploiting things in the game And I can stop grinding your boring arenas
  • Hammer300Hammer300 Posts: 9
    As far as I’m concerned the donation bug is you exploiting us but you’re not gonna do anything about that !
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I wonder if they realize how many fires they have started on their own. No one likes a pyro.

Someone look on indeed and see if they are hiring a PR manager.
    Aspare wrote: »
    Its crazy how this " issue" that benefited us players was resolved in such a short amount of time but all the other issues that work against us are still on hold.

Careful, I got my comment deleted and a warning for the exact same comment.
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    I agree that Kabam is accusing players of an exploit that really isn't an exploit. Farming resources is not against any rules. But Kabam has always blamed their users. They don't take any accountability.

Some idiot will always come on here and talk. That is why the really good bugs are only known to a small group of high level players. I.e. the crystal drop bug.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Aspare didn’t take long did it. Now look at the other issues. Champ buffing should be at the rate this item was removed. I gotta get some runs in before scheduled emergency maintenance. Good luck all. Try not to exploit anything else they put in the game.
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Can we also consider server issues and updates during AQ and AW causing network connection issues and losing half health, 70 units a pop refresh, exploits against the player? Which btw we receive no compensation for because according to kabam until we figure out what is causing you can't assess the damage. I stood by your side and never blame you guys for exploit on us and our units/money. Now think about what you guys are doing

Don’t worry, they are collecting data, trying to replicate, come up with a fix, test, and then push the update only for the issue to remain the same.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Kagan can fix this "exploit" fast as heck but cant fix stuff like the donation glitch and controls not working. Smh. What a joke. Remember if you find stuff thats beneficial to you in the game, DON'T SAY ANYTHING.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I remember when kabam messed up the pi rankings when they fiddled them and suddenly people had 25-35k rated champs. And when they bust into lol and beat it. Kabam said it was summoned taking the initiative. Now using initiative is exploitative to kabam and they spit there dummy out.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/412625/#Comment_412625

Can't wait for the "exploits" we're blamed for when we actually use our units to refresh...
This discussion has been closed.