**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the monthly login crystal is a joke

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
so far out of all the login crystal since the start of them all i got is a 3-star champion and i was hoping for the 4-star iceman because out of 38 4-star form premium hero and 4-star crystal i only got 2 mutants.
so what are the odds for the monthly login crystal 99 to 1 for a 4-star.

Comments

• yeah something like that but it's free stuff take it or leave it
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I just gotta say, I pulled 4* cable in the login crystal when he was the champ. Not impossible, just very improbable.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I got the 4* Gambit. I think that was the very first login crystal.

Been pulling 3's since.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    4* Loki
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I pulled 4* Ice-Man today. it's all about luck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    One of my Members pulled 2 so far.
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Yeah I never got a 4 star but like people said it's free. I can't complain. It's not like he would go past 4-40 for awhile if I got him already. So it was just a dupe for me. I personally go to rank up 5 stars now more than 4 stars and the T4CC is not pouring in for me we rank between top 900 to top 1500 every AQ and I have not pulled a T4CC in like 3 months from map 5.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Hehe i got 3* only. But i think these rewards r predetermined. More enhanced account is uors more chance to pull better rewards.
  • I got a 4* loki from one. All 3* otherwise.

Only one other person in my alliance has ever gotten a 4* from the login crystal. So I count myself as lucky even if I only use him as arena fodder.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I'm not complaining. So far, I've nabbed two 3*'s that I missed because I was too busy to Grind. For someone like me who is obsessed with collecting, it's great. Plus, you can't beat the price.
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    No one in my alliance and my last alliance got a 4* ice man, so that's 0/60 very very slim chance, i'd think even worse than PHC
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    ymvrm00c7lcp.jpg
    My sons account
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Everyone I get is 3*, don't complain, at least they're 3*s
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    More enhanced account is uors more chance to pull better rewards.

Certainly hope this holds true as I have 4 login crystal including this unopened. What rating to increase a 4* chance?

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Never pulled a 4*

A few from my alliance have though including Iceman today.

I have bad luck I guess.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    More enhanced account is uors more chance to pull better rewards.

Certainly hope this holds true as I have 4 login crystal including this unopened. What rating to increase a 4* chance?

Lol. Not sure.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    I've never pulled a 4* from the login crystals... A friend of mine has sealed the deal with 3 4*s from logins, but in my eyes cant complain about free stuff. It all comes down to luck.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've never got a 4* from it on either of my accounts, on my main it's been every one since they added them no matter if I spin or open them.
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    First one I got as a 4*... probably my last?
    pgrumjd8d0tj.png

awesome , he is my 1st 4star from login too , for the odds of getting a 4 star ive read once somewhere its about 1%
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Complaining about free stuff...ok
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

If real people were MCOC players ....

Melissa got a free scratch off ticket for her birthday. She won a measly $1000. She wanted the grand prize of $250,000. Instead, she only won $1000.

She tore up the ticket before she cashed it in.

Oh wait ... she's an MCOC player. She cashed it in. Then complained to all of her friends that the scratch off is a joke.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Arrghh this free stuff isn't good enough!! Give me better free stuff kabam stop screwing me over by giving me free stuff that isn't as good as the free stuff I want!
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    got hood last month so wasn't expecting lighting to strike twice.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    By Odin's beard and eye-patch, this thread is golden hahahaha.

"Wahhhhh I didn't get the 4* champ from a free crystal that everyone got, wahhhhhhh"
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    I got the 4* Gambit. I think that was the very first login crystal.

Been pulling 3's since.

Same thing for me
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It's free with an extremely low chance of a 4*. It is what it is.

Everything in this game has an extremely low chance of anything good.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    I never got a 4s out of it but in all the alliances i have been since they added a featured 3s in the calendar someone is getting it...this time 2 players got it from my ally