**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Alliance

Need place for mine and my friend , WE are active and had line account
we are active in AW/AQ we can clear our own paths AW gold3 or 2 preferd and AQ map3 all 3 bgs 100% we can handle map 4 also .
AW Defense all r4 4Stars

give me your lineid

Comments

• Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Badboyboo
  • Options
    neo332neo332 Posts: 12
    Would you consider using discord? If so hit me up on discord: neo332#6017
  • Options
    wedge56wedge56 Posts: 10
    We have an organized 6.5 mill alliance over here. If you and your friends both come over we would be back at a full roster. Alliance is full of good helpful guys that like to have fun as well as get better.

LINE Name: wedge56 message me for more information.
  • Options
    wedge56wedge56 Posts: 10
    Here is what I posted in my recruiting thread:

Fun and focused adult alliance needs 2.

Minimal donations...teensy really.
    Great sense of community.
    Longstanding alliance.
    Helpful members.
    Organized
    Looking for players whose roster is 100k+....yeah, I know I should switch to prestige rankings, but the heck with it.
    Just need some active hands that are in the game for fun and advancement.
  • Options
    BrentchampionsBrentchampions Posts: 7
    Brentclark711
  • Options
    KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    xfs2ous4avuy.jpg

Srgt's Howling Commandos wants YOU!
    We are looking to expand our team with some friendly summoners that can work together and play regulary. We are an AQ focussed alliance currently doing map 3 and 4. We are TIER 14 in AW; Season 1 we came in SILVER 2 We run Wars a couple times a week.
  • Options
    KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    Add me in game : Sgt Narcotic
  • Options
    My line id
    qasim_nazir_14
    3m active alliance looking for active members, aw t6, gold 3, 100k+ active members add me
  • Options
    CeceSchmidtCeceSchmidt Posts: 55
    djroomba
    We just had two people leave today because their work schedule is picking up.
    Gold 2 aw
  • Options
    SarveswarSarveswar Posts: 16
    You can join us if you want add me in game sarveswar4
  • Options
    A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    Arizzel
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    We do map 3 AQ and throw in map 4once or twice a week. You’d have to upgrade your defenders to be in War with us here. And might have hard time attacking if not high ranking attackers. Can always give it a try though and see if you’re tough enough to fight along side some pretty tough guys. Opponents we fight are usually pretty tough too, so would have to be able to hold your own if want to stay.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/70385/anyone-out-there-who-recognizes-a-deal-too-good-to-pass-up-or-do-you-need-someone-to-smack-you#latest
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there 😁👋🏻
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood Recruiting active adult 100-200K,AW/AQ, LINE req. Hmu: mylehy7
    Perhaps, we may have a proposition for you. 🙏🏻