**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity dust, 5 star Awakening crystal

Kabam gave us the chance to win a 5 star awakening crystal, after all the everyday efforts to get the exact amount of infinity dust....you will get something that you already have,why not give us something we dont have or something we need to progress?...i feel like kabam dont even care about what the player will feel...i feel like quitting the game..it sucks..

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I have 6 mil will I be able to get the final 900k before it goes?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I have 6 mil will I be able to get the final 900k before it goes?

You might get to 6.9. Dungeon day gives double infinity dust. Daily trials. Vanquishing blows. Doable I guess. And congratulations.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Buying hat thing is a gamble. It always has been especially if you only want 1/6 of the choices. The t2 alphas are a much better deal imo
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Buying hat thing is a gamble. It always has been especially if you only want 1/6 of the choices. The t2 alphas are a much better deal imo
    Unless of course you have expiring T2a because your crystal luck sucks lol

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Got skill and awakened Blade. Was a gamble because I didn’t need any other class. Worked for me.
    I'm at 6.3 million now. Hope to get to 6.9 soon. You guys had great luck. Congrats.
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    TeNaziTy wrote: »
    Kabam gave us the chance to win a 5 star awakening crystal, after all the everyday efforts to get the exact amount of infinity dust....you will get something that you already have,why not give us something we dont have or something we need to progress?...i feel like kabam dont even care about what the player will feel...i feel like quitting the game..it sucks..

I got a mutant ag out of that crystal, something that I did not have. I had science and skill, it`s not that bad.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I just need 650k left if I get a skill gem shall I use it on gwenpool?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I also got yet another Tech gem. All that effort wasted :/ Have had Iceman for half a year now and still haven't managed to dupe him or pull a Mutant gem even after completing Act 5 100% and LOL... and I refuse to use the generic on him lol

Wish we could trade in class gems for other classes. Got so many useless gems and so many champs I want to awaken.. sigh
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s a gamble but for a nice reward, and for possible future champs. If you don’t want to risk the 5* gem then buy other things with the dust. Simple. I have blade and gp awakened already (both with skill gems) if I pull a skill gem it won’t be what I wanted for sure but I’ll save it for future releases champs or kilmonger or something. These are easy rewards... collecting infinti dust is really easy.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    How many days before dungeons are over?
  • i need 1.8 mil and i'm gunning for it
  • never did uncollected because thats just waste of my resources
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Obviously depends on in game needs but I tend to agree. I spent all my dust for a full t2a. No regrets. Dont need another cosmic gem which is what I will for sure get. Or science / skll which i cant use at all either.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I also got yet another Tech gem. All that effort wasted :/ Have had Iceman for half a year now and still haven't managed to dupe him or pull a Mutant gem even after completing Act 5 100% and LOL... and I refuse to use the generic on him lol

Wish we could trade in class gems for other classes. Got so many useless gems and so many champs I want to awaken.. sigh

Bro if it is your choice. Dont use a generic and leave him unduped to eternity
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

Sorry you got unlucky, I made that suggestion a few months ago. Going to be hilarious if I pull my 4th cosmic awakening gem, best champion I have to use one on is King Groot 😂.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Update:

Pulled tech, awakened my 5* Sentinel. Makes up for pulling three 5* cosmic awakening gems without having one 5* cosmic champion with awakening.
  • NmbghjjuNmbghjju Posts: 22
    I pulled a mystic 5* awakening gem, but I already have one in my stash. Classic.

I have 48 5* champions with only 4 Mystic champs. Only Juggernaut is awakened, while I have Dormammu, Memphisto or Iron Fist to choose.

You can say Dormammu and Memphisto are worth ranking up, but my battlegroup members already have them for AW defense. It would be a waste of resources to rank them up.

FML.
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    How many days left until the infinity dust event is over?
    I am on 6.5 million now. Wish me luck guys. Really need this to get.
    SonSon wrote: »
    How many days left until the infinity dust event is over?

You can see in the store where infinity dust purchases are on going. A timer is present. This is true for everything that's on sale in the game. A timer is always present.
  • Mephisto is definitely worth ranking as his soul imprisonment causes defenders like hyperion to not gain extra power