**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Donation glitch? [Under Investigation]

Comments

• MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    I have 2 in my Alliance who are still experiencing this glitch even after restarting.
  • MarvelKeek wrote: »
    I have 2 in my Alliance who are still experiencing this glitch even after restarting.

Sorry to hear that. I'll let the rest of the team know so that we can get this sorted out for them.
  • It still hasn’t worked for me even when I restarted the app

I've let the team know that you are having this issue as well.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    @Kabam Zibiit our donation is having this issue as well across the board all of our members are reporting the same issue. When you input a second donation it replaces the value rather than adds to it.
  • edited May 2018
    Hi MR_Mansbridge,

Try restarting your device, if the issue persists try reinstalling the app on your device.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi MR_Mansbridge,

Try restarting your device, if the issue persists try reinstalling the app on your device.

Sorry but that's not a fix it's trouble shooting that may or may not work, in my case I can confirm that it does not work at all.

On my main I sunk 200k+ into my treasury and was the leading contributer in my alliance then randomly it bugged out and now all of a sudden it says that I only put in 4k into which is laughable considering how much I've been putting in most of the time.

I'm not sure how you managed to make this bug but instead of pushing some "troubleshooting" you should try to figure out what's going on and how to fix.

For the record I've swiped the game, force closed it, loged in and out, restarted my phone and uninstalled the game then reinstalled it in an effort to try and resolve it on my end to no avail since it still shows the same.

Just fix it already, things like this can't be as complicated as you make them and it makes people wonder just what the hell you were doing to create stuff like this.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited May 2018
    fimu1z27khth.png

I donated 135k gold right after the donation reset. And then i donated another 135k gold for my friend. Of course the 1st max input is 100k. Then i donated 35k. And it only shows now 135k instead of 270k. Why would you suggest a restart or REINSTALLING THE APP when all my alliance member is seeing the SAME value. It wont definitely make a change. SMH
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit it’s still not fixed.
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    This happened to me too.
    I donated 270k gold
    25k of loyalty
    26k Battle Chips and looks like this
  • ChuckNorrisChuckNorris Posts: 104
    v8vs9dnwpsts.png
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    This issue is still not fixed!

4r9o87utgb9c.png
    cf78fb1l9xk3.png
    pwx8a2bh8pfc.png
  • Hey everyone, we're continuing to work on resolving this for those who are still experiencing this. We'll keep updating everyone as more information becomes available.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    I'm sorry but nothing is too complicated here. In case you are not able to understand what the problem is then watch this video
    https://youtu.be/yniIK9FBubU
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it looks like from the video, the resources are not lost to the alliance because it stills adds the amount which is all that matters to me really. I'm going to safely donate with confidence that it will help the group.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @mum_m2 yeah the issue is not that resources are lost, but that there is no way to guarantee everyone donated they're part. The point, is that the issue got broken from the last update and has not been fixed. I have donated 3 weeks without and issue and yesterday I found it again for me, and other 2 members of my alliance. Since we run map5 it's important to make sure all donate their amounts and it's problematic if we can't rely on the donation screen to make the controls. Implementing further manual controls is not acceptable, hence we need the fix.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

We've pushed a fix live again for this issue. If you see the error again, please let us know. Thanks!
    I just had someone test this by restarting the app and adding one each loyalty and battlechip. The battlechips added, but the loyalty was overwritten again...
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Just happened to me. Went to donate 25000 more gold and now it says all I donated was 25000 gold........
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Still broken
    any update?
    This is still happening... Can we get an update...
    update on this? still broken? been over a month
  • Hey gang!

Sorry for not popping in to update on this, but we do have the rest of the team still looking into what might be still causing this for some.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Hey gang!

Sorry for not popping in to update on this, but we do have the rest of the team still looking into what might be still causing this for some.

Dunno if this helps, but it happens between sessions. So if I donate 133333 gold, it will stay at thar number, and not overwrite the 100k after I do the second 33k. But if anyone in our alliance donates at one time, then comes back later (maybe after closing the game) then the next time a donation will overwrite the first donation.
  • bdawg923 wrote: »

Dunno if this helps, but it happens between sessions. So if I donate 133333 gold, it will stay at thar number, and not overwrite the 100k after I do the second 33k. But if anyone in our alliance donates at one time, then comes back later (maybe after closing the game) then the next time a donation will overwrite the first donation.

Any information you can further provide will always be a help to our teams. Thank you!

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Here we go again, my whole donation lost this week.
    any update?
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    This glitch has been around for over a month now. I've just made sure to donate then take a screenshot
    Is this fixed yet?
    Any fix on the radar?